MLK Writing Contest #42! [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #42! [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » July 5th, 2018, 6:22 am

All of the stories got at least one vote! I take this as good news - it means that out of the three stories submitted, all of them had something which a member found to be intriguing and better than the other two. Considering how different they were from one another, like I just mentioned - I take it as good news. That being said, one story, Goodbyes did get two votes, making it the winner. Contrary to the "spoiler alert" given out just as voting started in the chatbox, the member who wrote the story is:

XVLegend--D

Congratulations on not getting toppled by Rogue Lion this round! :P

All joking aside, well done to all three authors. The Final Trial of Kovu was written by well, Rogue Lion, and if you haven't guessed already, Fighting With Tooth, Claw, Illegal Superweapons was written by DGFone.

Stay tuned for Writing Contest #43 coming up later in the week!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #42! [Winner!]

Postby XVLegend--D » July 5th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Wait what, how? lol. :P
XVLegend--D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to MLK Writing Contest