MLK Writing Contest #41! [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #41! [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » May 15th, 2018, 4:29 am

What an unusual round! With all of those long stories to get through, we did end up with the same amount of votes as stories. And I believe this is the first time the vote was unanimous. So who wrote the story that everyone chose? Hint: It's a new guy. Please congratulate...

Rogue Lion

Very well done! Only 3 posts on MLK and already won a writing contest. Mind you, he is rather active on FF.net, so writing isn't new for him, but still - that was some excellent effort put into a story. Well done indeed!

Also, well done for the other three authors. While they didn't get any votes, I doubt that their effort didn't go unappreciated. I certainly enjoyed being able needing to take extra time to read through everything. And I got to skip the longest story too! In order, congratulate TLK_Kid, who wrote Discovered, SwagaliciousXXX with Prolouge, and finally, DGFone writing Ready to Reclaim the Throne from the Alien? Well done all of you, and thank you all for this most unusual but very pleasant writing contest!

Coming up in less than a week: Writing Contest #42! I can already tell this one's going to be full of life!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #41! [Winner!]

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » May 15th, 2018, 7:39 am

This Writing Contest basically
This Writing Contest basically.png

Anyway, good job Rogue Lion!
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby Azdgari » May 16th, 2018, 4:29 am

Killer stories from everyone. Can't wait for the next round!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Rogue Lion » May 17th, 2018, 1:41 am

Thank you all so much! I had so much fun writing the story based off of the themes given by DGFone. I honestly wasn't expecting such an incredible turnout in terms of voting. Unanimous? It's crazy! In a good way. XD

I really had fun and I'm glad you all enjoyed my work. I'll be looking forward to the next writing competition when it comes out. Until then, I'll be back on the Fanfic site making more of my own TLK content. My account is here... https://www.fanfiction.net/u/9259270/Rogue-Lion if anyone wants to check out some more TLK stories. They are long, but I promise you will be entertained. So thank you all again, and I hope you all have a good one!

P.S. SwagaliciousXXX, I think what you said portrays this situation perfectly. Not that I want to be the villain in this situation but... yeah... Order 66 on Lion King. LOL!
RL ;)
Rogue Lion
Remember...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK=Life

Nickname(s): RL
Pride Points: 1

Return to MLK Writing Contest