MLK Writing Contest #36!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #36!

Postby zerodix » February 12th, 2016, 12:23 pm

okay I see no stories yet, so I just take off and be a landing platform :lol:

Janja in the Pridelands

The sun set at Pride Rock and Kion was combining playfullness with listening to his father, they had just a dinner, and now it was time to the last hours of beeing active. Kiara was still out, with Tiifu and Zuri, they havent been back yet.
"I am so bored, dad, since you stopped telling me that story after we ate" Kion complained.
Simba laughed at his poor little son Kion.
"you still have one awoken hour, use it carefully! you may meet up your friends on the outside, but stay close to pride rock. Janja was planned into the Pridelands, out from the Outlands." That was a clear warning for Kion to not wander off too much. Then, all of a sudden, without the goodbyes sayd, Kion ran off.
"Hey! where are you thinking to go?!" Simba and Nala rumbled upon the emptyed rock of Pride.
"Well Simba, now both our kids are on the outside, you know what that means?" Nala told Simba
"let's clean the cave! it is a mess!" and they started cleaning around, with no cubs to make it messy again. But underneath they offcourse miss their cubs when they are not around. but it is only for an hour before going to sleep, so a joke must have been made.
Kion wandered towards Fuli, Ono, Beshte and Bunga, who happened to be just around the corner of Pride Rock. The sun already set offcourse, so danger was inheritant to hyenas appearing.
"we can have fun, but we must be alert and stay together." Fuli sayd.
"Ono, keep an eye in the skye for that there wont be any hyenas too close"
Ono flew up but saw no hyenas.
But one minute later. He saw movement.
"Lion guard, there is movement near the trees! check it out!"
Ono flew forward, the lion guard followed.
It was Janja, hiding behind a tree. Chungu and Cheezi where behind the next tree, unseen by the lion guard.
"leave the pridelands, now! or I will roar!"
Kion roared because of Janja not leaving yet.
"nooo" Janja ran off, Cheezi and Chungu decided to follow him.
"never come back, you hearing me!!"
Kion watched at the moon that had arrived. It is an hour ago i left the cave of Pride Rock.
it is bedtime. Seeya!
THe lion guard left as well and so the day ended in a clear view with nice ending.
this was my story about janja in the pridelands.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Gyramuur » February 12th, 2016, 3:23 pm

Lol.
Gyramuur

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ninaroja » February 15th, 2016, 12:15 am

[quote="zerodix"]okay I see no stories yet, so I just take off and be a landing platform :lol:

Janja in the Pridelands

The sun set at Pride Rock and Kion was combining playfullness with listening to his father, they had just a dinner, and now it was time to the last hours of beeing active. Kiara was still out, with Tiifu and Zuri, they havent been back yet.
"I am so bored, dad, since you stopped telling me that story after we ate" Kion complained.
Simba laughed at his poor little son Kion.
"you still have one awoken hour, use it carefully! you may meet up your friends on the outside, but stay close to pride rock. Janja was planned into the Pridelands, out from the Outlands." That was a clear warning for Kion to not wander off too much. Then, all of a sudden, without the goodbyes sayd, Kion ran off.
"Hey! where are you thinking to go?!" Simba and Nala rumbled upon the emptyed rock of Pride.
"Well Simba, now both our kids are on the outside, you know what that means?" Nala told Simba
"let's clean the cave! it is a mess!" and they started cleaning around, with no cubs to make it messy again. But underneath they offcourse miss their cubs when they are not around. but it is only for an hour before going to sleep, so a joke must have been made.
Kion wandered towards Fuli, Ono, Beshte and Bunga, who happened to be just around the corner of Pride Rock. The sun already set offcourse, so danger was inheritant to hyenas appearing.
"we can have fun, but we must be alert and stay together." Fuli sayd.
"Ono, keep an eye in the skye for that there wont be any hyenas too close"
Ono flew up but saw no hyenas.
But one minute later. He saw movement.
"Lion guard, there is movement near the trees! check it out!"
Ono flew forward, the lion guard followed.
It was Janja, hiding behind a tree. Chungu and Cheezi where behind the next tree, unseen by the lion guard.
"leave the pridelands, now! or I will roar!"
Kion roared because of Janja not leaving yet.
"nooo" Janja ran off, Cheezi and Chungu decided to follow him.
"never come back, you hearing me!!"
Kion watched at the moon that had arrived. It is an hour ago i left the cave of Pride Rock.
it is bedtime. Seeya!
THe lion guard left as well and so the day ended in a clear view with nice ending.
this was my story about janja in the pridelands.[/quote]

@Zerodix if you want to enter you'll need to PM it to DGFone (the OP) so it can be submitted for voting anonymously (this keeps it fair and stops people simple voting for their friends)
Also, minimum entry length is 1000 words, and at a glance I think your story is too short.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » February 17th, 2016, 5:58 am

Currently, I only have 1 submission for the contest.

Along with the fact that I doubt I will find the energy to post the topic this week, I am extending the deadline until Sunday, Febuary 21st.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » February 17th, 2016, 6:09 am

Alright. I was actually just working a bit on my submission because I noticed the topic wasn't up yet. ^^ I figured you might be a couple days late.

Hopefully I'll actually have something in by then. :)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Braveheart » February 21st, 2016, 3:40 am

What time does this contest of the month ends on 21st?

Interesting to see all the many entries that have been submitted! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » March 15th, 2016, 1:47 am

Are you still waiting on entries for this, DG?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » March 15th, 2016, 2:15 am

Yeah, still only have one entry. I will try to get mine in on the weekend.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » March 15th, 2016, 2:20 am

I can't promise anything, but I'll see if I can get something in.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby zerodix » March 17th, 2016, 6:02 pm

ok so my story is too short. is it okay if I add a chapter?
here we go: chapter 2: Kion learns to combine his productive time with enjoyment.
That morning Kion awoke after doing a good sleep. I am leaving for king stuff! Simba screamed and ran off. Nala laughed and confused Kion by doing so. "i did not see the reason of your laughter mom" the critical tone is his questionnaire did not go unseen by the maternal lioness. "my dear son, Kion, I must explain you the usage of laughter. it has a function of releasing stress
your father has a busy job and needs to laugh to release that tense."
"ok I get it mom bye" Kion waved and ran off to see his friends. "off course I know why we need laughter" Kion sighed. "mums can be so...mummish" Kion launched himself with laughter with his own joke, confusing Ono and Bunga who were doing an appereance at the very moment. "Kion..are you okay?" Bunga asked. "you seem a little on the verge." Ono picklebitted. "he means tense."
"I am fine, but leading the lion guard has made me forget that i am also just a cub!" Besthe and Fuli came as well. "cub stuff it is!" they floyantly yelled after only picking up the 2nd half of the conversation.
(phone call now. I will continue!)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to MLK Writing Contest