MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2016, 7:46 pm

I'm back from vacation, and that means that the writing contest can continue once more. I know that many of you have been wondering who was the author of the winning story, and I am glad to say that that member might surprise you, for they are non other than...

Gyramuur

Congratulations, It is always good to see a new member do well in the writing contests. Expect a PM from me asking for your prompt soon! Also congratulations to DGFone and YFWE for their second place entries.

On top of that, I am hoping to start writing contest 36 next Sunday, so stay tuned!

Spoiler: show
Hopefully not to many of you noticed the epic fail I made earlier with this topic. Right, Gyramuur? :innocent:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

Postby Gyramuur » January 19th, 2016, 8:22 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Hopefully not to many of you noticed the epic fail I made earlier with this topic. Right, Gyramuur? :innocent:[/quote]

Who, me? I did not notice a thing! :)
Gyramuur

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: MLK Writing Contest #35 [Winner!]

Postby Braveheart » February 21st, 2016, 4:10 am

Edit: Nevermind I found it. :P

[Please delete my post.]
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Return to MLK Writing Contest