[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Writing Contest #35 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

MLK Writing Contest #35 [Voting!]

Poll ended at December 26th, 2015, 11:08 am

50%
25%
25%

Total votes : 4

MLK Writing Contest #35 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » December 19th, 2015, 11:08 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

Re: MLK Writing Contest #35 [Voting!]

Postby Gemini » December 25th, 2015, 12:48 pm

I wasn't quite able to make the deadline this time, but I decided to read all the stories and vote. :) Merry Christmas everyone!
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » December 26th, 2015, 4:49 am

I'll try to read and vote tonight.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » December 26th, 2015, 4:51 am

^ Please break this three-way tie. lol It'd be kinda awkward if everyone won. xD
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Carl » December 26th, 2015, 7:59 am

I have now voted. They were all good stories, though, so it was a bit tough to choose.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » December 27th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Bum... missed the vote
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 81

Postby Gemini » January 14th, 2016, 10:49 am

I wonder who won this one. lol
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Return to MLK Writing Contest