MLK Writing Contest #35!

Re: MLK Writing Contest #35!

Postby DGFone » December 14th, 2015, 12:29 am

While we do have a submission in, I do have to warn you guys that since I will be out of town starting Saturday next week, I will not be able to extend the deadline this time around. So while at worst case, I will create the voting round on Friday, I will not extend the time to write any further.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » December 14th, 2015, 12:33 am

I probably can't enter this time around, there's a lot of work going on this week. :/
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shawry111 » December 14th, 2015, 1:32 am

Yeah me neither. I was going to write today since it was relatively flexible but now I need to go make truffles for the family as a Christmas gift. Sounds pathetic right. :/
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Gemini » December 16th, 2015, 10:52 am

I'll try to enter.

Only fair since I was the one that bugged you to revive this anyway. lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest