[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Writing Contest #34 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

MLK Writing Contest #34 [Voting!]

Poll ended at October 20th, 2015, 9:34 am

No votes
No votes

Total votes : 0

MLK Writing Contest #34 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » October 13th, 2015, 9:34 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

Re: MLK Writing Contest #34 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » October 19th, 2015, 7:00 am

Just a reminder: two days left to vote!

(There are no votes left, BTW)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » October 20th, 2015, 6:35 am

Voting ends in about 4 hours!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Carl » October 20th, 2015, 1:05 pm

The topic has over 100 views, but no one voted? Ugh.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » October 21st, 2015, 4:26 pm

... I did not know this was up :O
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » October 21st, 2015, 8:42 pm

What does this mean for the contest? It took so long to get two entries and now there are no votes. :/
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » October 22nd, 2015, 3:41 am

It means it's a tie. :P

I think it's a better idea to get the next contest going than to try and pull this one out of the grave.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Return to MLK Writing Contest