MLK Writing Contest #33 [Winner]!

MLK Writing Contest #33 [Winner]!

Postby DGFone » June 22nd, 2015, 7:51 am

This contest rolls slowly on-wards once more! We last left off wondering who won the 33rd contest, and Julie kindly reminded me about that earlier today and... oh, I see what you did there, Julie. :P

Yeah, the winner is, if you haven't guessed (although I hope that you weren't able to):

Julie Skywalker

Congratulations!

I would also like to make a shout-out for two new authors to the contest: AnActualLion and lionobsession. Welcome to the party!

For the next round of the writing contest, I am thinking of simply completely abandoning the usual schedule. Since I am now rather bad at following it, here is what I think I will do: All writing portions of the contest will be at least two weeks long, and voting will always last at least a week. Other than that, when I feel like I have the time to create the next contest, I will do so without waiting for the week to end first.

So hopefully, see you all soon with the 34th writing contest!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #33 [Winner]!

Postby lionobsession » June 25th, 2015, 7:58 am

Congratulations Julie! I loved your story!
In fact, I loved reading all the stories!
I can't wait to enter again!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby zerodix » July 11th, 2015, 9:51 am

congrats! I was wondering, if I write a fanfic, where can I post it? I can't find a proper place in this forum?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby DGFone » July 12th, 2015, 5:13 am

If you have a fic you wrote independently of the writing contest, you can simply create a topic in the main fanfiction thread of MLK: viewforum.php?f=8

On news for the writing contest: Planning to start the next round tomorrow!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ninaroja » July 14th, 2015, 4:19 pm

GIVE US THE NEXT ROUND DAMMIT
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » August 1st, 2015, 6:16 pm

Do you know when the next contest will begin?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to MLK Writing Contest