[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Writing Contest #33 [Voting]! — My Lion King Forum

MLK Writing Contest #33 [Voting]!

Poll ended at May 24th, 2015, 11:17 pm

67%
No votes
33%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 3

MLK Writing Contest #33 [Voting]!

Postby DGFone » May 15th, 2015, 11:17 pm

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #33 [Voting]!

Postby Ninaroja » May 15th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Nice! Looks like the competition is picking up steam once again :D

Sadly, I wasn't able to get my planned entry finished, but I still want to flesh it out, so expect it on my ff.net page some day *cough*gofollowmeontherepleaseitsninarojaaswell*cough*

:innocent:

Will read and vote ASAP :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby AnActualLion » May 17th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Wow, really enjoyed reading these!!!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby Queen Elsa » May 18th, 2015, 12:08 pm

Really good stories all around. It was hard to choose just one. :D Good luck to everyone!
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » June 20th, 2015, 5:14 pm

When will the winner thread be up? It's been nearly a month since voting ended. :/
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » June 21st, 2015, 4:07 pm

Yoohoo, DG? :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » June 22nd, 2015, 3:07 am

I am alive, don't you worry. :P

So the story goes that I was on vacation that I just got back from. I had great ambitions of using Sunday to create several topics on MLK, such as the writing contest and the TLK fan of the month, but on Saturday, this thing happened. I was not in the condition to create the topics until only a few days ago, when I didn't have enough time to spend on MLK.

I will post the topics soon!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to MLK Writing Contest