MLK Writing Contest #33!

MLK Writing Contest #33!

Postby DGFone » April 10th, 2015, 8:55 pm

I decided not to wait for the second prompt and to go ahead and start with the next writing contest. I know that for most of you, you guys are on spring/Easter break, but mine was last week and I had quite the school load that finally finished yesterday. So while I did plan to start this contest last earlier, I wasn't able to get around to it until now. However, it does give an extra three days for you guys, so I don't think it's a huge loss. As for the prompts, here are the four for this round of the writing contest:

Simba isn't found by Timon and Pumbaa
Kovu actually did set up the ambush
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
If Simba Never Ran Away

I will accept submissions until Sunday, April 25th! Although realistically, you know that I will accept the, until whenever I will actually post the voting round. The 25th is the day that I am hoping I will do that, though, so don't rely on me being late.

Standard rules: The stories cannot exceed more than 4000 words, but need to be more than 1000. The other rules are the same: keep the stories PG-13, no plagiarizing off others, and don't submit something you already wrote previously for something else.

Have fun and get writing!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #33!

Postby Ninaroja » April 10th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Ooh this looks good :cheese:

One of the prompts is very similar to a prompt I attempted from a previous contest, but never got very far with. It's worded only very slightly differently, so I think I can resurrect that idea and hopefully get it finished for this one :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby lionobsession » April 11th, 2015, 8:29 am

Ooh! I like these prompts! I'll get writing!
I have my last 3 days of Easter holiday, so I will probably get most done then!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby FlipMode » April 11th, 2015, 10:09 am

April 25 is Saturday, Sunday is the 26th, dude. Only noticed because Sat 25th is the day of my sky dive lol :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby it means no worries » April 11th, 2015, 4:53 pm

thanks for putting them up so soon, i will start right away!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby FlipMode » April 12th, 2015, 4:01 am

I've got it! The idea! The idea to end all ideas. An idea so idea that if you had a deer with no eyes, it wouldn't be a no idea because the idea is so good you wouldn't be able to finish a joke properly.

Now if I can be bothered to actually write anything, self, that'd be just splendid!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnActualLion » April 25th, 2015, 11:01 pm

I'm really excited for this!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby DGFone » April 26th, 2015, 3:39 am

Thank you all for those who have already submitted a story (I think I have 3 or so already)!

Just FYI, the last day to submit is tomorrow and not today!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby AnActualLion » April 26th, 2015, 5:13 am

Ooooh okay! I saw the date and got a little confused XD
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby FlipMode » April 26th, 2015, 7:46 pm

No entry from me this time but good luck to everyone else!
FlipMode

Next

Return to MLK Writing Contest