This is going to need a new host...

Re: This is going to need a new host...

Postby Azdgari » October 10th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Teehee, you guys. It's not my contest, I don't own this writing forum or people's writing. Thanks for looking out for me though, Pander. <3

Officially I handed this off to YFWE but seeing as he's not around here too much either, you guys can feel free to find a new host. Glad to see people want to keep the contest alive!

Lucky I happened to run into this. First time I've checked in here since I came to school. Herro everyone! *peaces out again*
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Kina » October 10th, 2011, 11:31 pm

*Huggle-glomps Az~.* Hehe, hi! It is good that people are trying to keep it alive, though. Good writing is always something to be appreciated.

And here's hoping we'll see you soon. :3
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby Applejack » October 12th, 2011, 2:45 pm

As stated earlier, I'd be glad to carry on this contest in respect with Azd's wish, and Mokas Reccomendation. ^-^. If no one is opposed to it, that is.
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest