What is your favorete disney villain?

Re: What is your favorete disney villain?

Postby RayCat » May 28th, 2010, 11:31 am

Hmm, I'd say my favourites were Scar, Zira, Shere Khan, Maleficent, Prince John, Davy Jones, Cruela De Vil, Jasper and Horris.

Malificent was mega evil! She's the Mistress of all Evil, uses all the Powers of Hell to defeat Prince Philip, and that evil cackle of hers- wow.

My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 7th, 2010, 3:38 pm

Scar, Jafar, Prince John and Hades. I also like Shere Khan. XD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » November 7th, 2010, 4:35 pm

"Favourite" as in the one I hate the most? Or do I have to find one I actually like? xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby YFWE » November 7th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Dr. Facilier!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 8th, 2010, 9:16 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]"Favourite" as in the one I hate the most? Or do I have to find one I actually like? xD[/quote]

I think it's one or more you actually like :lol:

*usually likes villains unless they're way too serious and cruel*
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Flowertall » November 9th, 2010, 4:10 pm

I choose The Horned King from The Black Cauldron. He`s my favorite when it comes to a villain being evil. He`s almost a little TOO evil, for a kids movie. Scar and Jafar and all of those are entertaining characters, but we never laugh at The Horned King, he`s too serious and evil.

Scar can act nice when he has to, see how cub Simba is at ease around him. But The Horned King never acts nice, everybody fears him.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby AdAstrα » November 10th, 2010, 2:59 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]"Favourite" as in the one I hate the most? Or do I have to find one I actually like? xD[/quote]

I think it's one or more you actually like :lol:

*usually likes villains unless they're way too serious and cruel*[/quote]

Haha,oh crap :lol: Well,in that case, my favourite has to be Scar. He had some serious issues but deep down,I think he just needed a hug :( Unlike Frollo for instance, he was just pure evil.

I don't actually have a problem with villains. A story is never complete without an antagonist of some sort. The tension they provide is needed in order to really capture an audience :) I just hate it when they kill off my favourite characters :lol:
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » June 1st, 2012, 3:45 am

My favorites would have to be Scar, Zira, Hopper, Frollo, Mother Gothel and Jafar.
Lauren

Postby Amy43 » June 3rd, 2012, 4:26 am

Randall Boggs. :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Kovu131 » June 8th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Hmm where to start, Scar, Zira, Cruella De Vil, Governor Ratcliffe, Jafar, Lady Tremaine, Shan-Yu, Ursula, The Queen, And Maleficent
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

i want to join your pride

Nickname(s): Koda
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Den