What book(s) are you reading?

What book(s) are you reading?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 23rd, 2010, 8:41 pm

I'm currently reading Tom Sojer. It's really enjoyable to read. I'm planning on reading another one too, but I can't remember the title. Silly me.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: What book(s) are you reading?

Postby WildSimba » January 23rd, 2010, 8:45 pm

Just for reference: this thread is for books your Currently reading. The link below is a thread for books you've finished. They are different subjects. I'm only saying this so there aren't a million "there's already a thread for this," replys.

What's the last book you read

The books I'm currently reading are: The Lovely Bones, Dune, and Kurt Cobain's Journals.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby VitanisMate » January 25th, 2010, 4:30 am

I am currently reading my college books. :lol:
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 26th, 2010, 12:24 am

I'm reading the book "Pride and Prejudice"
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simbaholikov » February 26th, 2010, 12:28 am

Just started reading 'The Story of Elsa - Born Free'
It's really good so far! :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Taka » February 26th, 2010, 12:29 am

Anne Frank's Diary and Death on the Nile
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby LadyAislinn » February 26th, 2010, 12:30 am

The Book Of Lost Things by John Connolly

Started it yesterday and I'm more than half way through... it's one of those books that you just can't stop reading. :)
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Panda-chan » February 26th, 2010, 4:54 am

Magyk by Angie Sage. It's nice but it's SO LONG! I'm only halfway through, on page 300-something. :sleepy:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » February 26th, 2010, 5:25 am

I'm currently in the process of reading Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. I also got the sequal too it for when I'm finished. :)

Amanda, you really want too read a long book, read Stephan King's "The Stand". Now that is one long book right there.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SinChei » February 26th, 2010, 12:59 pm

World of Warcraft Lich King special Edition
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Next

Return to The Den