What movies have you watched recently?

Re: What movies have you watched recently?

Postby starlioness » February 26th, 2009, 12:17 am

^ Hey Amanada and Panda fans.. Secrets of the Furious five will be on tomorrow night 8 p.m Pac Standard Time on N.B.C if you get that channel and don't have the DVD don't miss it.. XD 8-) ..

movies I've seen recently..

well, I'm getting Madagascar 2 this week.. so I'll finally be able to see that.. (just wan't to see how much TLK stuff I can spot from that)..

as far as new movies goes... saw Space Chimps and Fly me to the Moon.. (really sub-par compared to Wall-e which is awesome) :) ..

might be seeing Open Season 2 if the Library hurries up.. thinking about watching TOy Story 1 and 2 again..:)
starlioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Zeera's ma heero.. :D

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightmareMoon » February 26th, 2009, 1:27 am

[quote="starlioness"]as far as new movies goes... saw Space Chimps [/quote]
That movie was HORRIBLE lol
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby starlioness » February 26th, 2009, 11:09 pm

^ definitley.. the aliens were terrible.. but I did laugh at the bill gates joke.. and the senator threating prosecution if the circusmaster didn't let him take Ham III..
starlioness

Zeera's ma heero.. :D

Postby Panda-chan » February 27th, 2009, 12:39 am

I've read the reviews about that movie. It's awful. :ew:

Saw 101 Dalmatians again. ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Katelyn23 » February 28th, 2009, 3:52 am

Just got back a few minutes ago from:

JONAS BROTHERS 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE!! :)

^This movie was SO AMAZING!!!!^ 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Tanabi » February 28th, 2009, 4:23 am

I recently went to go see the new Friday the 13th, as far as Jason movies are this one made me remember why I loved the series (and horror) to begin with. ^^
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Postby Annie » February 28th, 2009, 10:20 am

Titanic
The girl who leapt through time
King Kong
Hot Fuzz
Gladiator
All three extended TLotR

Yeaaa...I just bought a whole load of movies and had to watch them all :P
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Zeke » February 28th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Titanic. It was on TV last night but it was sooo long
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby whitewolf17 » February 28th, 2009, 11:08 pm

[quote="Nala's Mate"][quote="starlioness"]as far as new movies goes... saw Space Chimps [/quote]
That movie was HORRIBLE lol[/quote]

Yeah, it was garbage. :disgust: There were so many better animated movies this year.[quote="starlioness"]^ Hey Amanada and Panda fans.. Secrets of the Furious five will be on tomorrow night 8 p.m Pac Standard Time on N.B.C if you get that channel and don't have the DVD don't miss it.. XD 8-) ..[/quote]

No!! I can't believe I missed that!! I have the DVD but the one I got didn't come with the bonus disc so itunes had better get the Secrets of the Furious Five soon.

I just saw this movie called Snakehead terror on the sci-fi channel(Note:weekend movies on the sci-fi channel, especially Saturdays, are usually junk) and this one was no different from the others they showed so far today(not a good thing).
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Simba » March 2nd, 2009, 8:30 pm

I watched....crap what was it......National Treasure last night, sort of. but I was mostly playing on the computer, lol.

as to Space Chimps, most movies starring monkeys and junk already has a low starting opinion from me. I hate primates (no, I don't consider people primates).
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

PreviousNext

Return to The Den