so... aboot the roomers... are tru?

so... aboot the roomers... are tru?

Postby Ultra Fox » January 30th, 2020, 6:48 am

i am new to this site and honestly in it is SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

but i hewar the rumor.. IS IT NO MORE? I compumplated this thot longly and hardly, but on main room chat, i see the troofht.

silly airplane man, very long member, told the nstory of no more website. SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

can this bi tru? I don ot believe in this appp call discorb. QWhy would anyone use!?!?!? :? :? :? :?

so pls. tell me this is fals. I WANT ANSIR. AM DEMAND AMDNERSERs!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

pls tell me i neeid to kno NOW....................................................................................................................

i m in the corner. pickelrick17 uss is coming for me. I need h lp.,

i ned support..... creamella provided me suppotr.................................... screamella.......... :lol:

ninja is not beter thN ME, but maybe he oK??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

provid answer noiw.
noyt later.
now.
NOW.
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thank. :cry:

ps. you just don't understsaudhuwhfuosgarfkjhbsjbhfksabfjkaend\

pss. will loki 4give me?

psss. i am now in mexicsos and can't stop droowinhg lady's character poor ly withoot her permishijn. What do??????????????????????

Thank. :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Re: so... aboot the roomers... are tru?

Postby le0 » May 8th, 2020, 10:44 pm

:roll:
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Gemini » May 10th, 2020, 1:18 am

I actually kind of feel weird for understanding this post tbh
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby le0 » May 10th, 2020, 2:25 am

I'm still trying to decode it...
le0

Postby Stormy » May 10th, 2020, 2:46 am

Something about someone talking about the site is no more and something about discord. That’s all I got.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby le0 » May 11th, 2020, 9:36 pm

So sad to see the site so inactive. The registration doesn't work right now I wish they'd get that fixed.
le0

Postby Stormy » May 11th, 2020, 9:53 pm

Oh the registration broke? I was wondering why people stopped making accounts all of a sudden. The site certainly is inactive, but TLK community as a whole isn’t gone for sure. they’re just on other social media places.

Just wait till the login breaks. :(
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby le0 » May 12th, 2020, 7:13 pm

[quote="Stormy"]Oh the registration broke? I was wondering why people stopped making accounts all of a sudden. The site certainly is inactive, but TLK community as a whole isn’t gone for sure. they’re just on other social media places.

Just wait till the login breaks. :([/quote]
Yeah, I was looking at the member list and thought that it was strange that the consistent new signups just suddenly stopped and then I tried to register on a new browser and it seems like it's just broken. I emailed the admin about it but I fear maybe no one really cares for this place anymore. :P
le0

Postby Stormy » May 12th, 2020, 7:19 pm

Yeah, nobody will likely bother to fix it. I don't think it's impossible to revive, because I've seen active communities, it's just most are a much younger audience that most of the time surrounds the lion guard, and a lot of fan art for the most part. But it's something. There's also the rumored Timon and Pumbaa series and rumored live action sequel. It's just that the site is so broken that nobody would want to stay. I think it'd have a chance if it was fixed up a bit.
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby le0 » May 12th, 2020, 7:40 pm

I recently re-watched TLK and got inspired to log on here, I hadn't really been on TLK since 2013.

The forum can be revived for sure! I'm hoping they clean up all the errors on every page and fix the sign up.
le0

Return to The Den