Strange jobs

Strange jobs

Postby Acegermanshepherd » February 19th, 2018, 8:07 am

Anyone work at a job which is hard to explain to people, I work at a health club strictly for men
Acegermanshepherd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Strange jobs

Postby Kiana » February 23rd, 2018, 7:35 pm

I worked for my town. The title is ground maintenance, but its basically what people go to for community service. Includes anything from painting, scrubbing and weeding. But if you say ground maintenance, people have not a clue what you mean. Payed minimum wage.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby FlipMode » March 28th, 2018, 1:11 am

I worked at a gay bar once.
That's always one that sounds strange to people until I explain the context of how I ended up with a job like that.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » March 28th, 2018, 3:37 am

[quote="FlipMode"]I worked at a gay bar once.
That's always one that sounds strange to people until I explain the context of how I ended up with a job like that.[/quote]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby FlipMode » March 30th, 2018, 5:17 pm

Well when I first started college and was kinds in dire need of some money, I didn't get a job I applied for but the agency said "Hey would you be interested in other opportunities?" I'm pretty sure the worst thing you could say when looking for work is no thanks, plus I was so broke anyway that I pretty much needed to take anything I could.
They phoned me back about a day later and asked if bar work would be something I was interested in, which.... How hard could it be right? Pour drinks for people.

And since the city I live in is literally known as THE LGBT city of England, with a very big gay nightlife scene, that's what I ended up working at for a bit.

It was actually a really cool experience in the end, yeah there's unpleasant stuff that can come with bar work but I also met a lot of really nice people, and had a few interesting conversations about the struggles of being a homosexual in other parts of the country or even World and why a lot of them moved here.

Also I was able to afford to not basically live out of my car again from it so that bit was also good.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby HasiraKali » April 11th, 2018, 3:14 am

My job isn't weird in and of itself, but the people I work with are weird. There's something very special about 7th graders. Hormones...
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby epxriri » October 30th, 2018, 2:50 pm

The most terrible job I used to have is an exterminator. I worked as an exterminator at my uncle's company last summer. They earn good money but all this stuff is really exhausting. You have to know a lot of hacks on how to get rid of insects. And the main thing is that this job is very dangerous due to a big amount of poisons which you have to use. Maybe the worst summer I remember...
epxriri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:28 am

ya'll are strangely funny hooheehoo
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Return to The Den