Concerning Avatar

Re: Concerning Avatar

Postby FlipMode » November 18th, 2017, 6:25 pm

Success isn't a measure of how good something is. Most critics and people who have seen Avatar have already discussed its most glaring flaws so many times now. But one thing I did always like was the actual world of Avatar and its creatures designs and the visual direction of the movie, lots of bright colours and stuff like that.

Lets put it this way, I thought the film was okay but I think that Avatar The World Of Pandora at Disney's Animal Kingdom is awesome. The World is more interesting to be in than the story that has been fabricated around it. The sequels seem to be hinting toward a new story / soft reboot so I'm interested. 2020 will be here before ya know it.

18765702_1555113374540827_8962974688001714815_n.jpg
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » November 18th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Hopefully next time I go to dw the lines for pandora won’t be so long.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » November 18th, 2017, 7:19 pm

Aye. Its getting easier by the month to get fastpasses for it and there's a lot of new stuff going on over there the next few years so I have no doubt it will be fine when you go back :)

I did notice more actual news regarding Avatar 2 has started to be revealed now that Pandora at AK opened as well. Its almost like they planned this or something huh? ;)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » November 18th, 2017, 7:26 pm

I remember people complaining about avatar being a non-disney property but disney parks have had plenty of non disney IP attractions before.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Previous

Return to The Den