Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Re: Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby Tsuki » September 25th, 2016, 12:02 am

^ Is that the one with some Brave stills in it? It's a great book!
Attachments
image.jpeg
I got these today <3
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FlipMode » September 27th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Just unpacking from Disneyland Paris inaugural half marathon weekend. It was awesome! So yeah here's the merc I picked up as well as running gear from the Expo :)
The only thing not in the picture is a mug that has flowers on it and then has Flower from Bambi, it's really cute but I've already given it to someone as it was a gift :)

Picture is quite large so I'll have to link you to it instead:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/29die54.jpg

The new pins are Marie, Space Mountain Mission 2 and the NBC lanyard. The black things below that are compression socks, a Jack Skellington sweatband and a strap that you attach to your arm when running and then it holds your phone to your arm while you run.
Also the Lego on there is actually a buildable Donald Duck.
The Pluto thing is a luggage tag, I needed one anyway for WDW in January :)
And the lightsaber keyring is adorable, it has a button and when you push it down it lights up red :3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » September 28th, 2016, 9:09 pm

^ Nice!!! :D. Love the lanyard :).

Anyway! I got some pins from last years Epcot Food and Wine festival. Because I ended up in hospital I was unable to get these so I'm thrilled they are now part of my collection ^__^.

[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FlipMode » October 1st, 2016, 11:37 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]^ Nice!!! :D. Love the lanyard :).

Anyway! I got some pins from last years Epcot Food and Wine festival. Because I ended up in hospital I was unable to get these so I'm thrilled they are now part of my collection ^__^.

Image[/quote]

Ohhh they are pretty. I really want to go to food and wine festival next year. Maybe I'll RSVP in for the Wine And Dine half marathon next year lol :3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » October 11th, 2016, 8:06 pm

I bought my daughter a new plate yesterday ^_^
Attachments
20161009_132534.jpg
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby ScarHades » October 23rd, 2021, 5:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34j7_RODFNY I bought this book on Ebay the other week and I can tell you that Snow White's dress overlaps Simba's right eye, right eyebrow above the eye, right nostril, chin, mouth asides his top left tooth and whole body to just above his chest.

Her left shoe overlaps his chest and her right one overlaps just next to his chest and her t shirt and right arm overlap his forehead. All of this makes me wish he as a cub would nuzzle her dress like the forest animals had. Not counting Skipper in the Pixar range, is Snow White the next canon character alphabetically after Simba?
ScarHades

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby linnea » October 26th, 2021, 7:08 am

I've brought a Kion figurine...
linnea

Pride Points: 25

Previous

Return to The Den