Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Re: Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby FlipMode » May 20th, 2016, 1:56 am

image.jpeg

If it has Kingdom Hearts in it then I must have it. No exceptions.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby FlipMode » May 28th, 2016, 11:34 am

image.jpeg
More of the stuff I got at WDW :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » August 18th, 2016, 9:00 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]
image.jpeg

If it has Kingdom Hearts in it then I must have it. No exceptions.[/quote]

Eeee!! My fiancé got this pin in Florida too! He's somewhat like you in the "If it's Kingdom Hearts I must have it" :lol:.

Going back to the Lego convo, I managed to nab the Cheshire Cat figure :D. And my fiancé bought me this in the sale a few months ago:

And I got myself a Bailey keyring:

And lastly a heads up to all UK members. Tesco is selling tsumtsum plates, cups, mugs and other merc for cheap. I managed to get this:

[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FlipMode » August 22nd, 2016, 3:22 pm

So the Lego Disney castle set that I raved about in the den when it was announced, it's out September 1st for general purchase but I was able to get it a bit earlier through Lego VIP. So after much money, time and losing all the feeling in my fingers and thumbs as I spent a good eight hours putting 4080 pieces of Lego together... It's done!

It's pretty frikin' epic. The build itself was pretty easy going but took forever! But the amount of details in this including all the references to Disney films at the back as well as working firework launchers as tiny stud shooters that are angled up... It's so perfect :3
Link to picture as it's pretty big. You can see the stereo in the background and the top of the castle is literally only just a tiny bit shorter than that. It's huge and I love it :D
http://oi63.tinypic.com/2njanhf.jpg
Last edited by FlipMode on August 23rd, 2016, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlipMode

Postby HasiraKali » August 23rd, 2016, 3:07 am

I heard that thing was gigantic. If I had space, I'd probably get it, but I don't have a place for something like that.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » August 31st, 2016, 7:42 pm

^ My thoughts exactly!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby HasiraKali » September 1st, 2016, 2:18 am

I picked up a Finding Dory shirt that has the sea lions and it says "Gerald! Get off our rock!" I love Gerald.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby FlipMode » September 1st, 2016, 1:30 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]I heard that thing was gigantic. If I had space, I'd probably get it, but I don't have a place for something like that.[/quote]

Oh yeah I mean I literally ran out of room ages ago. The castle is still just on the living room floor until I figure out something else.
That's the problem with trying to collect anything really, at the end of the day you only have so much free space. Houses around here are tiny to be honest, by the time you have put all the furniture and appliances in there's very little free space available.
I had that problem trying to get the HTC Vive set up properly as well.
But I still collect stuff anyway. I may be drowning in my own stuff but hey at least I have it so that's okay by me :D
FlipMode

Postby HasiraKali » September 3rd, 2016, 7:54 am

I paid off the last of our cruise earlier this week as well. That totally counts. :p
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Si-Amber » September 23rd, 2016, 7:13 pm

I picked up "The Disney Book" earlier, as WHSmith in the UK are currently selling it for £5.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

PreviousNext

Return to The Den