I don't like Micky Mouse

Re: I don't like Micky Mouse

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 21st, 2016, 5:00 am

OMGOSH Thank you so much for showing me this I have been wanting to see this documentary but missed it, now I have access to watch but that will have to wait till my summer down time, anyway about the Micky mouse cartoons I feel as today are going just far too much in nonsense, at least for me, I just liked it better when it was in the 90s when everything was not too boring but not too much comic releife, Goofy was totally an exception because of who he is, but the today's version is just like going over board on trying to be goofy, its just too much for me, just makes me miss the older versions more. :roll:

here is a joke I really enjoyed that I historically laughed at while watching house of Mouse in years past, When Mortimer, says he wishes for a million buck,s he actually gets, a million bucks running over him as a stampede, GET IT, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cracked me up every time, wish I could see that scene again.

again im no fan of Micky but i respect and enjoy his company, it really is fin to have him in KH
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby zerodix » October 2nd, 2016, 1:03 pm

i used to like mickey mouse because he seemed friendly and caring, but he is not as fun as you may think. i have a game and he is only beeeing greedy in it. his smile is fake and he refuses to give me 2 cinderella shoes for over a week now. he also hates to give anything away for free that is his. i start to dislike him!!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 2nd, 2016, 1:15 pm

[quote="zerodix"]i used to like mickey mouse because he seemed friendly and caring, but he is not as fun as you may think. i have a game and he is only beeeing greedy in it. his smile is fake and he refuses to give me 2 cinderella shoes for over a week now. he also hates to give anything away for free that is his. i start to dislike him!![/quote]

well thats definitely not like Micky :eek2:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Tsuki » October 2nd, 2016, 3:22 pm

[quote="zerodix"]i used to like mickey mouse because he seemed friendly and caring, but he is not as fun as you may think. i have a game and he is only beeeing greedy in it. his smile is fake and he refuses to give me 2 cinderella shoes for over a week now. he also hates to give anything away for free that is his. i start to dislike him!![/quote]

How rude!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » October 2nd, 2016, 3:30 pm

I do like mickey mouse in kingdom hearts now that I think about it... but that's it.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby zerodix » October 5th, 2016, 3:19 pm

well the mickey mouse in my game on my phone is a horrible one, that is not rude, it is a fact :( he is mean, and i thought that mickey was nice, like in disneyland. there he was completely different. maybe it is something that happened that broke him inside, and turned him bitter and greedy? i hope not, but in Emoji Blitz I start to really have a bad time with him.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon the great » December 15th, 2020, 11:37 pm

I had meant to make my reply in here a long while back but never did.

As far as "Mickey Mouse and friends" goes to me, I've never cared about those icon Disney characters. And especially Mickey Mouse, that I think is a fairly lame representation of the company (just because this was Walt's first creation?). But I do like Goofy to a small extent cause of his own two 'Goofy Movie' films he got as they're both actually good and hilarious.

It's a popular misconception that people have on something like this because a film like Lion King was made by the same studio (and is a very highly regarded company at that).
I for one, definitely don't like everything Disney and I don't have too. The original 2D Lion King stuff and especially the characters are really their own culture. Which I really like because it's unique, very creative, and helps set it apart from other/typical Disney content.

And when it comes to an original film trilogy like Lion King, you do Not in any way have to be a fan of Disney in order to be a fan of certain Disney films (I'm one of those people). So I'm selective with what's made in the company. Besides, the Real credit goes to people like Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff who wanted to make films like this forum is based on, become a visual reality and inspiration for us.
Last edited by Timon the great on December 17th, 2020, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » December 16th, 2020, 10:16 am

Mickey is overrated to me too lol. Goofy and especially Donald have more dynamics in my book. I'm also one of those people who are selective with the Disney works I enjoy. Out of the main Disney icons though, Donald is more for me - he is so great in the DuckTales series, and I'm liking the new one even more since he is more involved with Scrooge and really takes care of the triplets like in the original comics.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to The Den