The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Re: The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Postby SimbasGuard » June 6th, 2018, 8:53 am

[quote="Elton John"]it takes place inbetween captain america civil war and avengers infinity war[/quote]

That will work just fine if they tie it together right. This is Marvel so I need not worry.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PridelandsPhantom » June 8th, 2018, 9:18 pm

I just saw Infinity War last night with my husband and we were both left in shock with the ending :ohnoez!: :kopa: We both were saying "WTH?" It's unlike any other ending I've ever seen. I was really only into Marvel because of the X-Men and then my hubby convinced me to see Guardians of the Universe which is a good movie and I have to say I love Rocket and Gamora. Captain America has always been my second favorite superhero (Wonder Woman being the first). I saw the first Captain America film in the superhero revival and liked it a lot. I can't believe I didn't recognize Red Skull in Infinity War, where is my head :?

Well, except for X-Men and Guardians, I still prefer the DC superhero pantheon. I HATE Deadpool because um well come on, really?
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbasGuard » June 18th, 2018, 9:07 am

Yeah the ending to Avengers Infinity War had me completely slack jawed as well.

I didn't realize that it was Red Skull right away either.

I am a Marvel fan, but I very much enjoy DC's Universe of movies.

Iron Man is my favorite. I accept and enjoy Deadpool, but it is painfully easy to see why not everyone likes him.

Three episodes of the Cloak And Dagger series on Freeform have aired and as usual Marvel has created another winner. They are doing a great job of character building with just hints as to what their powers are and how they work. All Marvel fans ought to check this show out.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:36 am

Zootopia Cimeamatic Furryverse
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Stormy » September 23rd, 2020, 6:16 pm

oh this topic exists cool.

they just pushed back dates for Marvel movies again. black widow pushed back an entire year from its original release date:

Black Widow - 5/7/21
Shang-Chi - 7/9/21
Eternals - 11/5/21
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to The Den