The Paper Mario Series

The Paper Mario Series

Postby MaryAnn » August 1st, 2009, 4:23 pm

So yeah, Paper Mario has been one of my favorite games ever since I was little. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is just TOO awesome for words ^.^, Paper Mario 64 is the next best one and... eh, Super Paper Mario? I didn't really care for that one. It could use some improvements though. But what I really have to say now is that PM64 and PMTTYD are both great RPGs.

This is mostly a discussion topic, so yeah. Discuss about the series if you'd like.
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Re: The Paper Mario Series

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 10th, 2009, 4:09 pm

I've only played the N64 one, and it was awesome! My favorite character was Kooper! :)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaryAnn » March 26th, 2010, 1:28 pm

i thought i might start up this topic again for more discussion^.^

i've played paper mario ttyd. one of my favorite chapters were 1, 3, and 6! also, the yoshi was awesome

sorry if i bumped this topic :(
MaryAnn

Postby SnowyCheetah » March 26th, 2010, 1:48 pm

Maaaybe this one should be in the Video Games forum ;)

And paper mario rocks XD

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby MaryAnn » March 26th, 2010, 2:37 pm

oh darn i posted this in the wrong board again... i should be looking more carefully next time! lol
MaryAnn

Postby SnowyCheetah » March 26th, 2010, 2:41 pm

That's alright ^^ a mod can move it.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby MaryAnn » March 26th, 2010, 2:50 pm

ok! that's fine with me. :)
MaryAnn

Postby Bunga2019 » September 12th, 2020, 12:32 pm

I love Paper Mario
The Angry Video Game Nerd: "Time?" When you kill things, it says "Time?" What does that mean?
Bunga2019
Nostalgia Nerd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Wonder Boy
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Den