Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal

Postby ScaЯ » July 4th, 2009, 5:01 am

O.K, so a lot of people HATE this music, but I don't! 8-)
So if you do like it, give me some bands names you like! :evil:

Me-
KoЯn
Slipknot
Disturbed
Drowning pool
Papa Roach
System of a Down

You?
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Re: Heavy Metal

Postby Zeke » July 4th, 2009, 6:47 am

Well some of these aren't heavy metal, but they are metal.

Disturbed
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Slipknot
System of a Down
Bullet For My Valentine
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » July 4th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Those are all just modern rock bands...

Heavy metal is like Amon Amarth.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby ScaЯ » July 4th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Slipknot is super heavy! Listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beXnl9PKiJc
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby NightyByeSparrow » July 5th, 2009, 8:37 pm

[quote="ScaЯ"]Slipknot is super heavy! Listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beXnl9PKiJc[/quote]

Yeah...that's true. o_O
I do like stuff like rock and metal, but some the really heavy meta stuffhonestly scares me a little bit :oops: So I dunno...no offense to people who like it.
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Athari » July 5th, 2009, 11:11 pm

I do believe I listen to the kind that scares you then, or at least a percentage of what I listen to is that :evil:

My faves:
Possessed
Morbid Angel
Deadguy
Integrity
Disturbed
System of a Down
KoЯn
Slipknot
Avenged Sevenfold
Darkest Hour
by Jaynr

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
Athari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Gone, never to return

Pride Points: 0

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 9th, 2009, 5:47 am

Rammstien FTW
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Losty006 » September 12th, 2009, 2:43 am

I like a lot of that music, but I'll throw one out here that hasn't been named yet - Killwhitneydead. They're awesome :)
You're the same as me. It's easier just to run...
- Angela Orosco, from Silent Hill 2

Signatures by (in order): NightyByeSparrow, Queenofthepridelands
Losty006

Postby RayCat » September 12th, 2009, 3:23 am

I don't mind Heavy Metal, though I don't listen to it really. The super heavy metal stuff does though, like the ones where the singers are just screaming there heads off! That scares me. Some people call it 'Mosher music'.
(what's a mosher? =s)
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby WildSimba » September 12th, 2009, 3:37 am

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]I don't mind Heavy Metal, though I don't listen to it really. The super heavy metal stuff does though, like the ones where the singers are just screaming there heads off! That scares me. Some people call it 'Mosher music'.
(what's a mosher? =s)[/quote]

Mosh is a term used for concerts (Mainly rock or metal), where people run around in circles, pushing/punching/elbowing eachother. So clearly "Mosher" refers to a person who likes to Mosh.

Possibly the best two heavy metal bands ever, in my opinion, are Judas Priest, and Tesla.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Next

Return to The Den