Use the force, Mickey!

Re: Use the force, Mickey!

Postby Tora » November 21st, 2012, 5:08 am

How can you be a Star Wars fan and only like The Clone Wars?
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Re: Use the force, Mickey!

Postby TheLionPrince » November 22nd, 2012, 5:00 am

[quote="Regulus"]^ Uuuugh... you know nothing about the EU, I'm guessing? :P

The story does not end with Vader's death. It continues for another 150 years or so, after RotJ.[/quote]

First off, I was just quoting a comment made by Lucas some four years ago, and agreeing with it. I always had some knowledge about the Expanded Universe. My only problem with them is that George Lucas has viewed it as a separate canon from the film series. So, it's no surprise that they're being ignored for the sequel trilogy.

[quote="DGFone"]Leave the EU where it is. I mean, really, aren't six movies enough? Can't Disney create a new IP and use that? Why another three movies?

Plus, just because Star Wars 7 (as if the name alone won't make people cringe) might be good, doesn't mean that the other two will. At best, I think we can look forward to another prequel trilogy.[/quote]

I find your lack of faith disturbing! lol

And calm down, the Expanded Universe isn't going anywhere! It's just another alternate universe now.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Previous

Return to The Den