My first video game longplay video

My first video game longplay video

Postby ADW » May 16th, 2012, 3:47 am

A while back, you may have seen a thread I made about an old Genesis game called Cyber-Cop, and how I said it was one of the worst games I ever played. Well in more recent months, I've figured out what to do and have beaten it several times now, and I've had a change of heart about it. I now happen to really like it alot and feel it gets bashed way too much for most of the reasons I used to hate it. It still has its share of flaws, but I don't hate it anymore now that I know what to do. Nobody else has uploaded a longplay of it, and I recently purchased FRAPS, and I felt this was a great opportunity, and I took advantage of it. :D

I've beaten the game with 4 of the 6 playable characters (both males, one of the females and one of the droids).
ADW

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Re: My first video game longplay video

Postby Dan35 » January 17th, 2020, 10:54 am

Best game
Dan35

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: My first video game longplay video

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:11 am

worst game?
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Return to The Den