Game of Thrones

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby Shadowfax » November 29th, 2012, 7:44 pm

^ You should watch True Blood xD It's far worse! Atleast GOT has a decent storyline xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 29th, 2012, 8:14 pm

ok. lol
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 30th, 2012, 11:04 am

Bren, Dany and Aria are my favorite for now. =) I love GoT! X)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Dare » December 6th, 2012, 8:07 pm

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
:dignity:

GoT is currently my favorite book/television series, and the only reason why I shell out the $$ for cable television.
I just finished reading the first 4 books and have watched both seasons. Thus far, I can't tell which I prefer, they both have their strong and weak points...so I guess I'll reserve judgement until I see how they handle the impending OMGWTH?! events that will be taking place during Season 3.

Having a favorite character is the Kiss of Death for them, so I try not to have one - it tends to vary from book to book anyway.
Least favorite characters are Joffrey (I could watch Tyrion slap him all day) and Ros (she serves no real purpose other than HBO)
I'm also not really a fan of the Starks in general - their propensity for making bad decisions is mind-boggling. Arya's ok though.
:)
Dare
fly-on-the-wall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i lurk, therefore i am

Postby le0 » December 12th, 2012, 3:21 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]^ Fave character? :P[/quote]
In the TV-series I dunno, so many great characters. I like Tywin&Jamie Lannister. and the mother of dragons is also among my favs
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Si-Amber » December 16th, 2012, 3:30 pm

Wooo! Just pre-ordered the Season 1 & 2 Blu-ray set. I'm getting a Blu-ray player in February and even though I already have season 1 on DVD the Blu-Ray version has extra special features :D
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby MooLion » February 27th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Please be careful with giving out spoilers!

I've only seen the first series so far. So good how much effort has been put into them.
I started reading the books first (currently on the third) and I love how much detail goes into them, and you do get to know and like a lot of characters. Real page-turners. :D

Tyrion Lannister is definitely one of my favourite characters.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Si-Amber » February 27th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Less than 5 weeks until season 3 starts! Can't wait! :D

In the US it's on Sundays 9pm on HBO from 31st March.
In the UK it's on Mondays 9pm on Sky Atlantic from 1st April.
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby Azdgari » March 15th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Soon, baby, soon!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby HasiraKali » March 15th, 2013, 11:54 pm

I'm currently working on Season 2. I really enjoy the show. I got the books that were out at the time for Christmas a few years ago, but I haven't really had a chance to read them. I'm working on the first one right now and I am really impressed with how close to the book the TV adaptation has been.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to The Den