Game of Thrones

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby zerodix » May 24th, 2016, 1:57 pm

i am into it since 3 weeks with my friend. we are halfway past season 2. king joffrey is the human version of mondays, my fav are arya stark and danaerys (mother of dragons) targaryen. what is with the killing of characters in this series? and so much inapropriate nudity XD but the story is very entertaining.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panda-chan » August 5th, 2017, 3:57 am

Bump

Is anyone on this site alive watching the newest season? Who do you think will win the war for Westeros? Who're you rooting for? Will the Night's Watch be able to drive back the White Walkers when they inevitably breach the Wall? Will any of the Starks make it out of this alive? Is Gendry still rowing? Post your theories :D

I'm actually really conflicted on how everything will play out for all the characters. Almost everyone (minus Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen, who are protected by plot armor) is expendable at this point, and as the show has proven over its six season run, it is not afraid to suddenly kill off its main characters. I'm of course rooting for all the Starks, mainly Arya and Jon. I really, really want Tyrion to not die on this show lol. Other characters that would make me really sad if they died are Jaime Lannister, Samwell Tarly, Ser Jorah Mormont, Theon Greyjoy, Davos Seaworth, and Lyanna Mormont. As for predictions, I think that humanity will just barely be able to beat back the White Walkers and survive the long winter. I believe Daenerys will take the Iron Throne but at a great cost, and Jon will rule over the North as king after defeating the Walkers. I'm also predicting a few more Stark deaths before the series comes to an end. Sadly I think Sansa will meet a tragic end at the hands of Littlefinger, and maybe Arya too since I feel like her character arc is pretty much complete. George R R Martin did say the ending will be "bittersweet" so while I think all the villains such as Cersei and Littlefinger will die by the end of the series, a lot of good characters will be killed off as well.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby MalibuTrashDog » August 16th, 2017, 7:26 am

Tbh if Bran died I wouldn't care but only after he gets to tell Jon of his heritage.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Azdgari » August 16th, 2017, 11:06 pm

I feel like Bran's transition into being an emotionless, socially incompetent drip was sort of sudden. Anybody else feel like he went from "I don't even get the point of this 3 Eyed Raven business, I don't want to sit in a cave all my life!" to Jaden Smith really fast?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Previous

Return to The Den