SUPERNATURAL

Re: SUPERNATURAL

Postby Misiziri » April 18th, 2012, 2:37 am

The only clip of the show I've seen (besides the heaps of GIFs of that hot guy with brown hair) is some guy getting stabbed by a unicorn and then the unicorn running away with a rainbow trailing from it's rear.

Major win, I want to start watching this soon :D
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Ozy » April 18th, 2012, 6:36 pm

[quote="Misiziri"]The only clip of the show I've seen (besides the heaps of GIFs of that hot guy with brown hair) is some guy getting stabbed by a unicorn and then the unicorn running away with a rainbow trailing from it's rear.

Major win, I want to start watching this soon :D[/quote]

Omg yes, unicorns always have rainbows coming out of their butts! You def. Give the show a try. Its super amusing and addictive. Not to mention the pretty people.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby SophieCub » April 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm

[quote="Misiziri"]The only clip of the show I've seen (besides the heaps of GIFs of that hot guy with brown hair) is some guy getting stabbed by a unicorn and then the unicorn running away with a rainbow trailing from it's rear.

LOL! Unicorns! 8D
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Ozy » April 19th, 2012, 11:25 pm

[quote="SophieCub"][quote="Misiziri"]The only clip of the show I've seen (besides the heaps of GIFs of that hot guy with brown hair) is some guy getting stabbed by a unicorn and then the unicorn running away with a rainbow trailing from it's rear.

LOL! Unicorns! 8D[/quote]

Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SophieCub » April 20th, 2012, 4:42 pm

[quote="Ozy"]Image[/quote]

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Ozy » April 21st, 2012, 8:55 am

[quote="SophieCub"][quote="Ozy"]Image[/quote]

Image[/quote]

Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » July 24th, 2020, 8:15 am

I have stuck with this show since its premiere on the last year of senior high 15 years ago. The final 7 episodes of Season 15 this Fall will be very bittersweet. SPN is a prime example that supporting characters can be just as intriguing as the main ones. I am so glad to have seen Misha Collins transformed into a regular. He, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have made the journey worthwhile. Carry on my wayward sons.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to The Den