Meerkat Manor

Meerkat Manor

Postby Buffy » June 7th, 2009, 3:35 pm

Does anyone else watch it?

I love it! It's seriously one of my favourite shows!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Meerkat Manor

Postby Moka » June 9th, 2009, 12:47 am

It was my favorite show once! How many seasons did they get up to? I heard it was over...
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » June 9th, 2009, 1:05 am

I've watched some of the Meerkat Manor show! :)

Although I rarely get the TV in my den, I think I seen only a few episodes, not a whole lot. Either way, I think this was a fabulous show. ^^ They did a good job with it too.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » June 9th, 2009, 1:07 am

Yep, I especially liked the show when Sean Astin narrated it. My favorite meerkats are Zaphod and his brother, Yousarrian. :] I also like Mozart and Mitch.
Moka

Postby CheetahCat » June 9th, 2009, 1:14 am

I'm not sure how many seasons it went up to. :/
All I know is that I only seen a few episodes lol. When it comes to the characters, Mozart is awesome, along with Flower! Yossarian is awesome as well.
:)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Buffy » June 9th, 2009, 10:17 am

Well, there were 4 seasons and a TV movie. I haven't watched through them all yet but I like Flower, Mozart, Youssarian and... Well, there are too many of them to say all their names! Haha!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » June 9th, 2009, 11:56 pm

Is the show over? Only 4 seasons? I watched the show up to 2 and a half seasons, but I couldn't finish it because I went on to college. Great show, almost bought the first season on DVD. I might still...
Moka

Postby morri908 » June 10th, 2009, 12:04 am

I just gave up on meerkat manor.. I missed SOOOOO many episodes. lol... The few episodes i did manage to see were awesome though
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » June 10th, 2009, 10:20 pm

yeah Moka, only 4 seasons, I wish there were more though!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 19th, 2009, 6:53 am

Oh gosh, I loved that show ^^ It was my favorite for the LONGEST time :D...that was, until all my favorite meerkats started to die :( When Shakspear died I cried for days...then Mozart...and finally when Flower died I just quit watching it. I kept getting so dang attached to the little fuzz-butts that when they died, I was so sad for days xD

I never got to see wether or not Mitch made it out alive, but he was my favorite living one xD He reminded me so much of Shakspear <33
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Den