Favourite Disney Movies

Favourite Disney Movies

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 3rd, 2011, 2:46 pm

After looking up Disney classics on the internet, I just had to make this thread.

Which Disney movies are your favourite? (Pixar included.)

Here are mine, in no particular order:

The Lion King
Robin Hood
Fox and The Hound
Brother Bear
Aladdin
Lilo & Stitch
Mulan
Ratatouille
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Favourite Disney Movies

Postby Buffy » September 3rd, 2011, 3:16 pm

Ooh! Nice choices! Mine would be...

The Lion King
Brother Bear
Mulan
Fox and the Hound
Tangled
Enchanted (Decided to include this because part of it is animated)
Tarzan
Up
Beauty and the Beast
Hercules
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life
Monsters Inc.
Bolt

And as for non-animated Disney movies (besides Enchanted):

Pirates of the Caribbean series
Homeward Bound
Air Bud
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 3rd, 2011, 3:23 pm

The Lion King
Lady and The Tramp
The Fox and The Hound
Brother Bear

haven't watch too many Disney movies =O I'm gonna find some free time and do so though.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 3rd, 2011, 4:12 pm

How could I forget about Tangled, POTC and Bolt? I really love those, too! o_o

@TheWhistlerify: You should, there are many Disney masterpieces out there. ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Misiziri » September 3rd, 2011, 5:55 pm

Robin Hood is tied with the Lion King. It's just the sweetest little movie, I love it.

More movies I love:
Fox and the Hound
Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure
Brother Bear
Tangled
Mulan
Ratatouqille (however you spell it lol)
Monsters Inc.

There's more, I'd have to remember then :)
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Taka » September 3rd, 2011, 6:25 pm

The LionKing, Lady and the Tramp I & II, 101 dalmatians (1962( and the Aristocats
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby Wrightfan » September 3rd, 2011, 11:53 pm

The Lion King (obvious)
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Sleeping Beauty
Jungle Book
Snow White
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby FlipMode » September 4th, 2011, 12:37 am

Fox And The Hound - I defy anyone not to tear up when the woman has to abandon Todd, and the ending is so bittersweet too. Might as well re name it Fox and the Depression. It was sad in a good way though! I mean double you tea eff? It takes a lot for a film to get to me, much less an animated one but dayumn - if one were to ever do so, it was that.

Aaaaanywayyy, now I got that over with
Aladdin is pure brilliance, great soundtrack, characters, humour, well written yadda yadda, just a great film. And one of the few animated movies I still watch on occasion (as in more than once after I see them originally)

101 Dalmations - The attention to detail in the recreation of old styled London is fantastic.

Pirates of the Caribbean series - Epic scoring, great cast, characters, well written, epic like no other. I will say that I heard the 4th one is less than spectacular though but 1-3 are greatness.

And since you are including Pixar, I have to say Toy Story... The sequels are so shockingly good, even compared to the original, a rare feat for any films, much less Disney.

I know I used to like Homeward Bound too, cause it is about pets and friendship. But I have not seen it for years now >.>

Hercules is great too, Pretty much the same reason for other Disney classics, good soundtrack *Still think Go The Distance is one of the best inspiration songs going*, cast, characters etc...

And that about wraps it up for me ^^

EDIT - And The Lion King is okay too

Double edit - Forgot Hunchback of Notre Dame... Yeah I could be here all night adding moar to this list, ima leave it now I think... 0.0
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 4th, 2011, 1:34 am

Some of my favorites are:
The Lion King
Hercules
Mulan
Lady and the Tramp
Oliver and Company
Wall-E
Cars
Robin Hood
The Aristocats
The Little Mermaid
Tarzan
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 1, 2, and 3
The Fox and the Hound
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Atlantis the Lost Empire
Aladdin
Homeward Bound 1 &2
Pocahontas
Ratatouille
Lady and the Tramp 2 Scamp's Adventure
101 Dalmations
The Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3 (haven't seen four yet)
The Tigger Movie
The Winnie the Pooh movies
Bambi
Bolt
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby AdAstrα » September 4th, 2011, 3:08 pm

Hmm let's see....

Animated (including Pixar as well) :
The Lion King (obviously lol)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pocahontas
Tangled
Brother Bear
Tarzan
Mulan
Finding Nemo
Oliver and Company
Lady and the Tramp
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Hercules

Non-animated:
Pirates of the Caribbean (I like the 1st one best, 2nd is ok and so was the 4th, can't stand At World's End though)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (yes, Disney DID make that one)
Homeward Bound (loved those when I was little <3)

I think that's about it :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Next

Return to The Den