Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Postby Lauren » August 30th, 2011, 1:58 am

What songs do you dislike, or even can't stand?

Here are mine:

Friday - Rebecca Black
My Moment - Rebecca Black
Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
Baby - Justin Bieber
Ur So Gay - Katy Parry (This song and the music video really creeps me out with a passion. :/ )
I'm Blue -Eiffel 65
Kissin U - Miranda Cosgrove
Dancing Crazy - Miranda Cosgrove
About You Know - Miranda Cosgrove

EDIT: You can also say which music artists you hate too. ^^
Last edited by Lauren on January 25th, 2012, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Songs You Dislike

Postby Misiziri » August 30th, 2011, 6:29 am

You know, I really just don't like a lot of recent music. 'New age' music. It annoys the hell out of me. All the meanings are the same, honestly. Exceptions include Eminem, of course <3

I've heard a lot of songs I dislike, almost always rap or country.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby AdAstrα » August 30th, 2011, 3:14 pm

I dislike a lot of songs xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 30th, 2011, 3:34 pm

I dislike all Justin Bieber songs xD and MOST Dark Metal songs.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » September 1st, 2011, 12:29 am

I dont think so, maybe Never Gona Give You Up - Rick Astley, because people on the internet are STILL doing that Rickroll thing. The song is good, but now its just a nuisance.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 12:31 am

Born this way - Lady Gaga

That song... annoys me xP
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 2nd, 2011, 3:56 pm

Anything by any new Pop/Rap artists, especially Justin Bieber... Sadly, we're forced to listen to it everywhere. >_>

Although I can't dislike Friday, that song is just so bad it's actually hilarious.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Lauren » September 2nd, 2011, 4:09 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Anything by any new Pop/Rap artists, especially Justin Bieber... Sadly, we're forced to listen to it everywhere. >_>[/quote]

Me too. It appears and keeps playing everywhere. So annoying now these days... >.<
Lauren

Postby jelle » September 3rd, 2011, 12:56 am

the g6 song and that black and yellow song ANNOY ME .
justin bieber and rebecca fap(sorry had to make that lame joke) don't annoy me that much(thank you parodies and metal versions).

also i CAN'T STAND the songs opium of people and surfacing by slipknot the guitars sounds are so annoying
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby WildSimba » September 3rd, 2011, 1:14 am

Saying ALL modern music or just certain genre's in general (ie. Rap) is crap is just a really ignorant statement. There are artists in all genre's that suck, but that doesn't mean the whole of that music sucks in general. There happen to be some really good rappers, even modern rappers. Listen to 2pac's album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, and TELL ME that's not an amazing rap album.

There's not really much music that I've actually listened to and absolutely straight out said I hate. I have a high regard for music, because I being a musician myself, know how notoriously hard it is to make music in the first place. And to make great lyrics, such as Kanye West, is a really hard thing to do.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Next

Return to The Den