Re: Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Postby jelle » February 2nd, 2012, 4:49 pm

^ but you like Within temptation and they qualify as metal

pretty much pop music and all music made without instruments involved
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby SophieCub » February 2nd, 2012, 4:51 pm

^ I mean really heavy. :P
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 2nd, 2012, 4:56 pm

[quote="jelle"]^ but you like Within temptation and they qualify as metal[/quote]

Within Temptation's Genre is Symphonic Metal, meaning soft and not hard, although they have some hard songs, but they mostly hit the rock-ish side to the new songs.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 2nd, 2012, 5:14 pm

[quote="jelle"]pretty much pop music and all music made without instruments involved[/quote]

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]LMFAO

Seriously, their music annoys me. >.>[/quote]

[quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]Also, I've started to dislike Riannah or whatever her name was. Just.... X_X gah...[/quote]

Amen.

I REALLY dislike Skrillex. God, I honestly thought it was literally a bunch of gibberish and random sounds... Just... what?
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Tabby » February 2nd, 2012, 7:47 pm

I HATE Sonata Arctica, Queen and R.E.M.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 2nd, 2012, 9:15 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]I REALLY dislike Skrillex. God, I honestly thought it was literally a bunch of gibberish and random sounds... Just... what?[/quote]
FINALLY! Someone who doesn't like Skrillex, I mean it is just does nothing but makes my ears hurt x_x
--
I Set Fire To The Rain (or however it was) - Adele (or anything by Adele)

Sorry, but, not really my cup of tea.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » February 2nd, 2012, 9:19 pm

My friends really like Skrillex, and I just sit there awkwardly when they're jamming to it cause I'm thinking "this stuff sucks..."
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » February 3rd, 2012, 12:57 am

I do listen to Lady Gaga, but only her old songs. I'm not in favor with her newer songs. Songs that came after her album "The Fame Monster", EWWWWWW. :yuck: She's just too insane for me now.
Lauren

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 3rd, 2012, 1:00 am

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]I do listen to Lady Gaga, but only her old songs. I'm not in favor with her newer songs. Songs that came after her album "The Fame Monster", EWWWWWW. :yuck: She's just too insane for me now.[/quote]

she has always been insane lol
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Lauren » February 3rd, 2012, 2:30 am

I don't like Britney Spears as well.
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to The Den