101 dalmations

101 dalmations

Postby FlipMode » July 4th, 2011, 12:33 am

Anita, darling!
No but I just watched this film a few days ago and it was kind of fun(ish). But for anyone out there, who might have seen it (it is a very little known film). And then watched the remake too (live action version which was out in 200whenever)
I had the film originally when it was out on VHS in the 1990s, and I got it for a gift at the age of four or so. I always thought it came out in the year I got it lol, but I was shocked to find out, the film came out in 196whenever. So if you guys have seen it, did you like it, and what do you think of the remake, did you think it was better or worse than the fantastic original film?

I can haz a new favourite Disney villain, Scar has nothing on Cruella de Vil. And I can totally relate to her as well, in that she smokes... 'S bout it really.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: 101 dalmations

Postby Annie » July 4th, 2011, 1:49 am

Most Disney movies are ooooold! I think Snow White was 1938. (Also the first full colour animated movie!)

I love 101 Dalmations! Such a nice, but horrible movie. I mean, who would really make a kids movie about skinning baby animals? Disney ofcourse!
I think my favourite is the black lab, or lassie dog (What are they? Rough collie?)
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Ultra Fox » July 4th, 2011, 1:53 am

I haven't seen 101 Dalmatians in a long while, but it's a good Disney film.

The live action version has nothing on the original. :P
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Wrightfan » July 4th, 2011, 2:08 am

Haven't seen it in years but I love the chase scene near the end.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Tekir » July 4th, 2011, 2:15 am

The last time I've watched that movie was about 14 years ago, when I was around 3, so I don't remember much of it. I think that I liked it back then though. The only thing I remember well is how terrified I was of Cruella De Vil during the car chase scene by the end of the movie. I think it was especially because of that moment:
Spoiler: show

I think it just looks a bit creepy now but I was so scared of her because of that back then. :lol3:
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Postby FlipMode » July 4th, 2011, 5:38 am

[quote="Annie"]Most Disney movies are ooooold! I think Snow White was 1938. (Also the first full colour animated movie!)

I love 101 Dalmations! Such a nice, but horrible movie. I mean, who would really make a kids movie about skinning baby animals? Disney ofcourse!
I think my favourite is the black lab, or lassie dog (What are they? Rough collie?)[/quote]

Well I will be darned lol. I never thought how old those films are, I just assumed as a kid that because I was watching something that it was released at that time. XD
To be fair, she does not actually win, so its not really that bad, they also made a film about the Greek gods which in actual mythology, was very violent and twisted,, then made that into a kids movie =D.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionQueen » July 4th, 2011, 5:43 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Annie"]Most Disney movies are ooooold! I think Snow White was 1938. (Also the first full colour animated movie!)

I think my favourite is the black lab, or lassie dog (What are they? Rough collie?)[/quote]

Well I will be darned lol. I never thought how old those films are, I just assumed as a kid that because I was watching something that it was released at that time. XD
To be fair, she does not actually win, so its not really that bad, they also made a film about the Greek gods which in actual mythology, was very violent and twisted,, then made that into a kids movie =D.[/quote]

Hercules!

I love the live action 101 dalmations and the cartoon. Cruella de vil is such a Cruel Devil! :lol:
Me: Get my joke Kiara?
:roll: : Shut up
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Ultra Fox » July 4th, 2011, 5:59 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Well I will be darned lol. I never thought how old those films are, I just assumed as a kid that because I was watching something that it was released at that time. XD
[/quote]
The original 101 Dalmatians was released on Jan. 25, 1961. :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby AdAstrα » July 4th, 2011, 9:00 am

I've never seen the original, just the live action version which I loved as a kid =P
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » July 4th, 2011, 10:14 am

^ I recommendatory propose you watch the animated version, the recreation of London in the 1960s is rather well done, and finely detailed.
FlipMode

Next

Return to The Den