101 dalmations

Re: 101 dalmations

Postby Panda-chan » August 28th, 2011, 5:24 am

I loved this movie as a kid. <3 I loved the puppies soooo much, especially Lucky. Cruella De Vil really freaked me out though. XD I still have two small Happy Meal action figures that I got when I was younger. :P
I didn't enjoy the live action version at all - it really had nothing on the original.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WindAnnWise » February 15th, 2012, 9:40 pm

I liked the animated version way better. I can't believe how long it took me to realize that Horace and Jasper are also Dr. House and Mr. Weasly! Cruella and I would not get along.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » January 20th, 2020, 4:29 am

Just re-watched the original. Such a delightful film. I agree that Cruella DeVil is a fascinating villain. An eccentric, stylish fashionista with iconic lines. Fabulous! :D Lol at her interactions with Roger and Anita. Nanny is amusing and lovable. Love all the dalmatians, from Pongo and Perdita to the puppies - Lucky, Patch, Rollie and the others. Great jazz music too and wonderful London setting.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Elton John » January 20th, 2020, 11:09 am

lol you just bumped a topic from 2012...

i haven’t seen this movie in eons though I remember a lot about it. i remember the og live action remake with Glenn Close from the 90’s... the animated series that came shortly after...

101 dalmation street still hasn’t aired in america but I hear it is going to Disney+?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » January 20th, 2020, 11:34 am

Lol Wow I didn't notice it was from 2012. The title caught my eye. The live action remake and its sequel "102 Dalmatians" with Glenn Close were great. Saw "Patch's London Adventure" as well along with the series even though I didn't get to watch all episodes.

I read "101 Dalmatian Street" will be going to Disney+ (or Disney Channel). That'd be interesting to see.
Now available to read!
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Postby Bunga2019 » January 23rd, 2020, 10:45 pm

[quote="P
Last edited by Bunga2019 on January 25th, 2020, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Angry Video Game Nerd: "Time?" When you kill things, it says "Time?" What does that mean?
Bunga2019
Nostalgia Nerd

Nickname(s): Wonder Boy
Pride Points: 3

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » January 25th, 2020, 1:32 pm

That's also one of my fave scenes. The Kanine Krunchies commercial too.
Now available to read!
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:04 am

uhm... aCHKUALLY... I only counted 100 dalmatoes
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Previous

Return to The Den