Spore!

Re: Spore!

Postby Moka » September 7th, 2008, 5:38 am

If it works you can post the picture in this forum if you want!
viewforum.php?f=38

I have yet to type out guidelines about showing off your characters, but whatever :roll: I'll get to it eventually.

Actually I think I'll do it now
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » May 29th, 2009, 6:13 am

I've heard of this game and I have some knowledge about how it works. ^^ Did anyone try to make any of the TLK cast? :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 6:24 am

so how's everyone like the game?
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Moka » May 29th, 2009, 6:44 am

Haha, I haven't tried making TLK characters. It's kinda tough to model things. But it's been done before. Someone made a Darwin creature...looked just like a human.

The game itself wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I dunno, there was just something wrong with it. It was fun for a while, but it just didn't hook me in and it wasn't fun anymore after a while. :oops:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 6:47 am

Sounds like the sims lol. Fun for a while, but not addictive long-term. Most single player games are like that.

It's single player right?
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CheetahCat » May 29th, 2009, 6:50 am

It does sound like a hard game lol. I've watched some videos of the game on YouTube, and there was one with a African Lion. It looked pretty good! I suppose trying to make Simba, Kovu, Nala and or Kiara may be tough. >.>
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Previous

Return to The Den