Transformers

Re: Transformers

Postby Zeke » September 15th, 2008, 4:08 am

From what i've heard, Megatron is supposed to be reborn. But the title, Revenge of The Fallen could either refer to Megatron or to this other transformer, The Fallen, which is supposed to be a kick-a@# Decepticon from the beginning of the universe. But who knows until the movie comes out?(I know, super nerdy) :ehh2:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » September 15th, 2008, 5:28 am

But still so cool ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » September 15th, 2008, 5:32 am

As you can tell, I CANT WAIT! :kickassnala:
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Zack » November 9th, 2008, 10:12 am

"Revenge of The Fallen" sounds like the title out of Star Wars "The Empire Strikes Back". So maybe this time the Decepticon will become victories & the makers will turn this into yet another movie trilogy. Do Im not a big fan of Transformers. The last movie really didn't impress me. I mean they made the human race look like idiots, the voices for the transformers were laughable, the plot was kinda stupid in some areas and the only transformer that I learned to like was the MountainDew one (http://www.benprocter.com/SITEv2/Graphi ... _MtDew.jpg) and he was just on for a couple of seconds. But I'll probably watch it anyways. My friends will either take me to the theaters or one of them will download it.
Zack

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » November 11th, 2008, 8:56 am

All three of these scenes are shot about 15 minutes of my house. I go here all of the time to go to an arcade and the Aquarium of the Pacific. This is also right near where the Grand Prix is. Various scenes from CSI: Miami are filmed here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSFzZpNF9o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15P-r0GuUkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSWk_9-VJIs
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Zack » November 11th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Cool, But wait isn't that LA on the films because in Transformers the city where the scen was taking place was LA. :? So they film CSI: Miami in LA. :o Or is there something that Ive missed here?
Zack

Postby Zeke » November 11th, 2008, 11:00 pm

No I live in Long Beach, about 45 minutes away from LA. The city scene in the first transformers was shot on a street at Universal Studios in LA. Ive been there too.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby morri908 » March 2nd, 2009, 11:49 pm

Transformers was a cool movie too. I can't wait for the new one.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Postby Zeke » March 4th, 2009, 7:29 am

They had a trailer for the new one during the superbowl. I really cant wait!
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby whitewolf17 » May 23rd, 2009, 1:05 am

[quote="Zeke"]They had a trailer for the new one during the superbowl. I really cant wait![/quote]

Yeah, I just watched it again.

Now I really can't wait for the movie 'cause I just found out that they're bringing back my favorite transformer Scorponok.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Den