The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Buffy » February 25th, 2019, 5:20 pm

I play Guild Wars 2 like daily... and usually The Sims 4 every other day.
But I've also been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and Skyrim.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby mamaprince » August 10th, 2019, 7:45 pm

Deadpool for Xbox 360.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Regulus » August 16th, 2019, 1:15 am

Played Ace Combat 7 recently and really liked it, so now I'm going back to the older games in the series. Been playing through AC4 for... what is probably the 500th time in my life. I also picked up a used copy of AC5 recently, and I'm waiting on AC Zero as well. I'm actually kinda glad I still have my old PlayStation 2, for once.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » August 16th, 2019, 3:37 am

[quote="Regulus"]Played Ace Combat 7 recently and really liked it, so now I'm going back to the older games in the series. Been playing through AC4 for... what is probably the 500th time in my life. I also picked up a used copy of AC5 recently, and I'm waiting on AC Zero as well. I'm actually kinda glad I still have my old PlayStation 2, for once.[/quote]

Only have AC7... because PC. Actually, rather amazing that it ran flawlessly on Linux via Steam Proton on day 1 of release.

Shame it has no co-op though. Not a fan of the deathmatch that is their multiplayer.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » August 18th, 2019, 4:43 pm

[quote="DGFone"][quote="Regulus"]Played Ace Combat 7 recently and really liked it, so now I'm going back to the older games in the series. Been playing through AC4 for... what is probably the 500th time in my life. I also picked up a used copy of AC5 recently, and I'm waiting on AC Zero as well. I'm actually kinda glad I still have my old PlayStation 2, for once.[/quote]

Only have AC7... because PC. Actually, rather amazing that it ran flawlessly on Linux via Steam Proton on day 1 of release.

Shame it has no co-op though. Not a fan of the deathmatch that is their multiplayer.[/quote]

I haven't tried the multiplayer in AC7; I can't imagine it would be fun.

Sadly, the old AC games don't work well with emulators. Some people have playthroughs of the games on YouTube, though. Here's one of them.

https://youtu.be/7293pPYUtWA

It's hard to believe this game is 18 years old.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby MalibuTrashDog » August 18th, 2019, 5:42 pm

The last game I played recently was SimCity. Spent the whole day just building and nothing else.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Gemini » September 4th, 2019, 6:10 pm

I can't remember the last time I played a game. It must've been in like March or something, jeebus.

Finally getting around to having Wi-Fi installed though so we will see what happens... and if I can actually run anything on 12 MBPS since that is the fastest Internet sold in this area and I am told this is not great, lol. :chuckle:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby WildSimba » September 4th, 2019, 9:01 pm

Fully completed recently:

Watch Dogs
Watch Dogs 2
Spyro the Dragon (Reignited)
Spyro the Dragon 2: Ripto's Rage (Reignited)
Spyro the Dragon 3: Year of the Dragon (Reignited)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » September 5th, 2019, 2:25 am

Civ V with Gemini. We had to stop playing though because she kept crying like a little baby and begging me to stop destroying her :/
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby FlipMode » September 5th, 2019, 3:01 pm

Astral Chain
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to The Den