The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby SimbasMate » September 6th, 2019, 1:00 am

[quote="Gemini"]I can't remember the last time I played a game. It must've been in like March or something, jeebus.

Finally getting around to having Wi-Fi installed though so we will see what happens... and if I can actually run anything on 12 MBPS since that is the fastest Internet sold in this area and I am told this is not great, lol. :chuckle:[/quote]

Did Tim tell you it was horrible by any chance? :P I'd assume it was him cause anything that isn't what he has is trash. XD

Also the last game I played was The Sims 4.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby DGFone » November 4th, 2019, 1:03 am

There is something oddly and very annoyingly ironic about finally getting around to the final mission of Ace Combat 7 (where you need to destroy some drones to prevent an AI war a la The Terminator) for the 'guns only achievement', and completing the mission (sweet!)...

...Only for the final cutscene to stall, freeze, and crash the game. :x

Achievement not unlocked, will need to try again later.
Well played, computer. Well played.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » November 6th, 2019, 6:14 am

Lots of MK11 and LoL with close friends!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » November 11th, 2019, 7:09 am

Stranded Deep
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby DGFone » December 27th, 2019, 7:16 am

Halo 1. Specifically, waited down to the second to load up an old saved file... 10 years later. Screenshots for the occasion:

What was: show
Screenshot from 2019-12-26 23-00-21.jpg

And a decade after:
What is now: show
Screenshot from 2019-12-26 23-03-01.jpg
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SophieCub » December 28th, 2019, 2:47 am

Spyro the Dragon
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Panda-chan » December 31st, 2019, 2:03 am

For the past three months, nothing but Overwatch and Fortnite
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Razgriz_101 » January 25th, 2020, 1:20 pm

[quote="DGFone"]There is something oddly and very annoyingly ironic about finally getting around to the final mission of Ace Combat 7 (where you need to destroy some drones to prevent an AI war a la The Terminator) for the 'guns only achievement', and completing the mission (sweet!)...

...Only for the final cutscene to stall, freeze, and crash the game. :x

Achievement not unlocked, will need to try again later.
Well played, computer. Well played.[/quote]

Looks like Hugin and Munin have won and don't want the world to know they can be downed by mere guns! What plane did you use for that mission? I'm doing a full guns-only run with the MiG-21Bis on hard mode and I'm afraid of what awaits me later in game...

But AC7 isn't the last game I've played, it has to be good old Advance Wars 2 as I've discovered an ancient relic on which I could discern the words "Game Boy Advance" when visiting my parents.
Razgriz_101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:05 am

Chrono Trigger for SNEBS
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby le0 » May 12th, 2020, 7:50 pm

League of Legends
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

PreviousNext

Return to The Den