European Union: Britain, remain or leave?

Remain or leave?

Poll ended at June 22nd, 2016, 3:41 pm

Remain
67%
Leave
25%
Undecided
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: European Union: Britain, remain or leave?

Postby Shadowfax » June 25th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Well said, Flip and Si! Totally agree with both of you.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 25th, 2016, 10:39 pm

I envy you Brits. You all should rejoice, for getting out of the EU is one step closer to true democracy and a better future. The only remaining thing that needs to be done is for you pro Brexit and anti Brexit groups to make peace and oppose your gorvernment together if it still doesn't live up to your expectations, and everything should work out fine.

Now I hope the Netherlands will make the same big step and leave the EU, but I'm pretty sure that A.hole of our prime minister will do everything he can, wether legally or illegally, to prevent that from happening. Because the EU is the only thing in the whole world that he cares about and loves unconditionally.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 25th, 2016, 10:59 pm

^ In all fairness, Cameron favoured Remain and look where that got him... Very graceful of him. :P
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 25th, 2016, 11:16 pm

^ I learned that he resigned as prime minister? If only Mark Rutte did the same.... But the bastard probably insists on terrorising us Dutch people with his retardedness for quite a long while still.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 25th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Yeah, he pretty much called it quits after the result of the referendum.

[quote="The Independent"]David Cameron reportedly told aides following his resignation speech: "Why should I do all the hard s**t?"[/quote]

It's kind of beautiful tbh, if the UK actually breaks up because of this referendum's results it'll be his legacy. :lol: Not that there would be many that would remember him fondly in the first place.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » June 26th, 2016, 1:01 am

Kind of done with this whole thing now, but for those wandering, this thread has given me a chance to share my political views in a nutshell which is this: I am more left wing. I believe that help should be given to those who need it. Now that I'm rich (well I'm well off I'll say) you can increase my taxes so that a struggling mother can feed her kids this month while she looks for work. That's fine. I know what it's like to need the help and I took it, now I'm able to give back and fully support that movement.
Which is why I liked the EU. Yes we paid a lot to it (2nd highest under Germany) and got less out of it but that money was going to countries that really needed it.
If we're going to have that all back to ourselves, let's not just use it to make the rich richer, let's get it out to the people who need it.
You want to make Britain great again, then join together whether you voted leave or remain and start looking at ways that everyone can benefit from this.
You're either part of a solution or you're part of the problem.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » June 26th, 2016, 5:59 pm

We'll see what happens. Hope the best for y'all in the future.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Previous

Return to The Den