[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Growing Up in the Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

Growing Up in the Pridelands

Re: Growing Up in the Pridelands

Postby Adofo » July 24th, 2015, 11:26 pm

A few years pass, the little human is a young boy and the lion is a young cub. Adofo was sound asleep in his mother and fathers arms. While his younger brother was hopping over the sleeping lionesses to get to his brother after he started watching the sun rise. The previous day, Adofo had promised to help his little brother learn how to swim. But he was really tired. Simba would have to beg for his brother to wake up and keep his promise.

(I was thinking of making this part similar to that from the movie where Mufasa shows him the land. But this is after that and Simba really wants to learn to swim from his bro)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby lionobsession » July 26th, 2015, 9:08 am

Simba: Come on 'Dofo! You promised you'd teach me how to swim! The sun has started to come up, well, just a little bit anyway.
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Adofo » July 26th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Adofo rolled over keeping his eyes shut
Adofo: Simba...it's too early. ....I'm tired.
He mumbled
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby lionobsession » August 9th, 2015, 2:32 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied - I was on holiday!)
Simba: Please Adofo!
He kept nudging his brother until Adofo batted him away.
Simba: 'Dofo!
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying