[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Iri » September 22nd, 2014, 11:33 pm

[The other ones are on hiatus.
By the way, will you hate me if I use Chaltuu?]

A tall, rather thin lioness strolled across the savanna. Her pelt didn't exactly match the pale golden grass- which made it rather difficult to hunt. She felt a surge of frustration- she hadn't eaten for a few days and her belly rumbled with discomfort.
She scuffed her paws across the grassy ground, her ears flicking with annoyance and impatience as she paced restlessly. Her long, hooked, sharp claws were kneading at the ground, creating little dents in the soft earth beneath her paws. She needed food, and Spirits forbid that she find anything worth eating.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » September 22nd, 2014, 11:37 pm

(Naw. idc. And what are the rules we established for this one?)

A lion was elsewhere hunting for his next meal.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » September 22nd, 2014, 11:41 pm

[Rules? I don't remember anything about that. Wait, except for no canon, please.]

Frustration pricked at her paws as Chaltuu continued walking along the grassy trails. Her claws were still unsheathed, and her green eyes still narrowed as her gaze rested from one corner to another, one end to one other end, as if scrutinizing the whole savanna. She was really just searching for a herd of antelope or gazelles. Her stomach churned and growled, as if impatiently demanding her for food. Chaltuu strode forward, the thick, golden grass and deadened, collapsed tree limbs crunching and snapping beneath her heavy paws.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 22nd, 2014, 11:45 pm

(Yeah. that's what I thought. So I won't use Adofo since he's too close to the Pridelanders.)

Then off in the distance, a loud ruckus was going on. The brown maned lion brought down two zebras.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » September 22nd, 2014, 11:49 pm

[Yep. Thanks. xD]

Chaltuu narrowed her eyes. "Whatever," she muttered. It wasn't any business of hers what all the racket was, or the cause of it. Besides, she had herself to worry about, and she wouldn't just stroll over to check it out. She had a stomach to fill. Fortunately it was night, where most prey was asleep. But some were on alert, and she even caught a young baby zebra staring at her fearfully with wide, round eyes. She snorted. Baby animals were just skin and bones most of the time, and their mothers would mercilessly savage anyone who came within fifteen paw-lengths of their babies.

[It's nighttime right now, just by the way.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 22nd, 2014, 11:52 pm

Suddenly two lion eyes peered through the grass. Staring right at the lioness
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 12:00 am

[What's your character's name?]

Chaltuu could feel a gaze resting on her back and she spun around, her eyes like slits and her jaws parting to bare her lengthy, pointed teeth. Her claws unsheathed all the way and she growled softly, showing the stranger- whoever he or she was- that she wasn't one to trifle with. She lashed her tail in an aggressive way. Though she knew quite well that with an empty belly, she couldn't fight. Of course, however, she'd never admit that. A low, sharp snarl escaped her throat and her ruffled, unkempt fur rose with hostility. She wouldn't ask who this stranger was- she would wait until they attacked or until they stood and revealed themselves in a more "neutral" manner.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 12:01 am

(Enzi)

The lion stood up above the grass.
Enzi: I won't hurt you. As long as you don't hurt me.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 12:04 am

[Ah. Okay.]

"Excuse me, are you blind?" Chaltuu snapped. "In case something's blurring your eyesight, I'm not in-" She stopped herself. If she had continued, she would have said, "much condition to fight". Of course she shouldn't have blurted that out to a complete stranger, even partially. She lashed her tail, her hostile gaze still locked on the male lion. She wouldn't soften and be all, "Oh, hello, I'm so sorry". She wasn't that type of girl- she never had been, never would be.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 12:06 am

Enzi: I heard you may be hungry. I could hear your stomach growl all the way from where I was hunting. If you want too, I killed two zebra's. YOu're welcome to have one.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying