[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 5:27 am

Enzi: .....Having you in my space is the only thing that keeps me going
He muttered to himself
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 5:30 am

"I heard that, and don't be so dramatic. I'm sorry, I know I've been saying that a lot, but you're exaggerating and we both know it. Enzi, I understand that you want to spend time with me. But when you're clinging to me and never, ever giving me my space and refusing to let me be independent for a while, that's not really respecting me, is it?" Neema said to him.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 5:36 am

Enzi looked up at his mate with his eyes filled with tears
Enzi: ..........I have lost you...
He turned around and started walking out of the cave
Enzi: .......I need to be alone right now.
He then walked out the cave and down the mountain.

(What you described her not liking is the exact opposite of love. When you love someone, you never really feel smothered and like you don't have space. That's some of the things you should crave when you're spending your lives together. If not.....well that's where divorce comes in.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying