[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Revenge - Shadowfax and Tsuki [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Revenge - Shadowfax and Tsuki [Private]

Re: Revenge - Shadowfax and Tsuki [Private]

Postby Shadowfax » November 30th, 2013, 8:54 pm

The little panther smirked as she saw Zuberi was struggling to keep an eye on her. The black coat was such a useful camouflage tool out her in the jungle and Zuberi was clearly learning how. When he told her his name she nodded, and nearly giggled again when he told her Nova's name.

"Grumpy lioness sounds better. My name is Serenade. But you can call me Sera" She said innocently.

After a while, she came to a sudden halt and looked ahead. The lake was before them and Nova had also come here. Serenade was slow on the approach and slowly walked over to Nova, making sure she was not close enough to be swiped at should she attack.

"This is leopard territory, so try not to do anything stupid... Either of you"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » December 1st, 2013, 2:01 pm

Zuberi nodded at Sera as she told him his name.

Sera. Interesting name

As they approached the Lake, Zuberi slowed down and looked around him. This felt better. It was far less enclosed and there was less chance of him tripping over. Here he could run if he needed to. He slowly padded over to Nova as he heard Sera warning her to not do anything stupid.

"What's wrong with leopards Sera?

(Fail toast. Sorry!)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » December 3rd, 2013, 10:17 am

"The ones in this jungle have always been a little.... strange" At the last word, she smirked and looked at Zuberi, nearly pressing her nose into his.

She looked away and across the lake, but she could see that Nova was tense.

"The leopards here hunt in prides. Unnatural indeed as leopards are usually solitary creatures... But not here. They are worse than that lot over at pride rock.... No offence" She said back to Nova.

"Just tell me where they are. I can't let them have Vex" Nova growled
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » December 5th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Zuberi blinked in surprise as Sera almost seemed to gaze into his eyes and for a moment he became lost in hers. Those blue eyes. They weren't natural and yet there was something about them that sent every strand of fur on his back stand up on end. But when she looked away, he did too and shook himself. He hoped Nova hadn't noticed. But when Sera mentioned that the Leopards here hunted in packs, his head snapped round.

"Packs? Leopards? This place just get's weirder and weirder. Leopards don't hunt in packs. But if they do, they don't deserve their spots."

He raised his nose to try and pick up Vex's scent, his lips curled back so it looked as though he was grinning. He then looked over at Nova.

"Any sign of her?"
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » December 15th, 2013, 12:41 pm

(OOC: I will reply to this tonight or tomorrow. Sorry i've let it die D:)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » December 18th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Nova had been too busy looking around the clearing for Vex to notice the goings on between Zuberi and Serenade. She looked back at them after the little incident and looked to Serenade for the answer to the question she'd just asked.

"Well?!"

Serenade rolled her eyes and sat down casually which annoyed Nova greatly.

"They have a large cave on the otherside of the lake. I don't think your daughter would be foolish enough to venture there though" She said with a sigh.

Nova's head suddenly darted to the otherside of the lake though as sure enough a leopard had emerged and was prowling towards the water for a drink.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » December 22nd, 2013, 4:07 pm

Zuberi's gaze followed Nova's as they both looked out over the small lake. As the leopard approached the water's edge, they both crouched down in the undergrowth and watched it's every move. Zuberi frowned. Surely Vex would have stayed away. But what if they had her held captive? Surely she would have called out...right? He looked over at Nova who seemed tense. There was no way she would be able to restrain herself from fighting. And she wasn't 100%.

"Maybe I should go talk to them. Ask them if they've seen Vex. They won't suspect me."
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » December 23rd, 2013, 10:18 pm

"Leopards don't reason. They only kill. We should kill it before more of it's friends arrive!" Nova growled back to Zuberi.

Serenade rolled her eyes at the pair of them.

"We should just avoid them all together. Don't give away your positions.."

"You're just a kid... Now be quiet" Nova shot back at the panther.

Serenade smirked at that and lay down in the undergrowth and began to clean herself.

"Alright... It will be interesting to watch this to say the least"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » January 8th, 2014, 6:48 pm

Zuberi looked over at Nova. She was thinking rashly. In her condition, if she fought she would probably come off worse. He understood her worry for Vex but now was not the time to act hastely.

"I know you want to save Vex but if you rush in there all teeth and claws you'll come off worse. Look. I look more like a Leopard than you. They may trust me. I can sneek into their cave, see if Vex is there and run away if theres any trouble."

He looked over at Sera.

"Do you know these Leopards?"
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » March 12th, 2014, 10:27 am

"Heh, who doesn't know about the leopards in this jungle? Yeh.. I know them. They go round in a pride, which isn't right for leopards.. They are solitary creatures, not pride animals. Their leader is a huge leopard called Jengo. You rarely see him though. Lazy cat has servants who bring him food and water whenever he commands it" Serenade said with a hiss.

"So what would they want with Vex?!" Nova growled through gritted teeth.

"What do you think? Every king needs more servants"

Nova felt insulted and her eyes bulged with anger.

"NO!" She snapped.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying