[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Love In The Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Love In The Pridelands

Love In The Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » September 2nd, 2012, 6:52 pm

Title: Love At Pride Rock

Story: This is a prequel to the first TLK. It picks up in the period before the announcement of Sarabi's pregnancy. One day, Shujaa, a large, strong and handsome rogue, arrives at Pride Rock. He and Sarafina meet and eventually fall in love. However, Scar and Zira (they're mates here) are still plotting Scar's rise to power. The story starts up here, goes through the love story and eventually, Sarafina announcing that she's pregnant with Nala, then goes through the film to the death of Mufasa and Scar's rise. Scar banishes Shujaa. Will they ever see each other again? Find out!

Cast:

Shujaa-KingKovu44

Sarafina-AmyMarie

Mufasa-AmyMarie

Sarabi-longlivethequeen

Scar- KingKovu44

Zira-longlivethequeen

Zazu and Rafiki- KingKovu44
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Love In The Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » September 2nd, 2012, 6:54 pm

Shujaa trudged along on his search for a new territory. He had now entered a vast, lush area. In the distance, he saw a great rock. He decided to see if it was already taken or not. "Here I come, my new home," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2012, 8:17 pm

Meanwhile, Sarafina was lazing in the afternoon sun, lying next to her best friend Sarabi. She placed her head on her paws, gazing up at the sky. She enjoyed life at Pride Rock, but she longed to meet someone and fall in love. Sarabi had Mufasa, and she loved to see the couple happy.
"How's Mufasa?", she asked her friend, smiling. Mufasa was out on patrol, and Sarafina hadn't seen him for a while.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » September 2nd, 2012, 8:40 pm

Meanwhile, Shujaa finally arrived at the large rock. He looked around and saw no one. He roared out to see if anyone was there, hoping that they wouldn't mistake him for a hostile intruder.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby longlivethequeen » September 5th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Sarabi smiled and replied "Muffy hes always up to no good hes like he was when he was a cub!" Over the horizon sarabi saw a lion figure she thought it was mufasa and said to sarafina "Sarafina mufasa over there!"
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby KingKovu44 » September 5th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Shujaa decided to go up the rock. Getting closer, he began to climb. Finally, he got there and saw two lionesses. "Hello, is the king here?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Sarafina grinned, remembering the times her, Sarabi and Mufasa were cubs. However, she perked up when she saw a new male in front of her. She wasn't sure if he was a threat or not, but he seemed ok.
"Um...hello. Why do you want the king?", she asked. Wondering whether to let Sarabi deal with it, she was the Queen after all.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 5th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Shujaa was awestruck upon seeing one of the lionesses. She was beautiful. "My name is Shujaa. I am a rogue. I need a place to stay," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Sarafina gave him a smile, Shujaa seemed like an alright guy. He was kind of handsome as well.
"Welcome to the Pridelands Shujaa, I'm Sarafina. My friend Sarabi here is the Queen, she'll find Mufasa, the King, for you".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 5th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Just then, another lion, a thin, scrawny male with orange/brown fur, green eyes, a scar on his right eye and an ebony black mane emerged from the shadows. He was Scar, Mufasa's brother. He growled. "What is going on here?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying