Graphic Artist of the Week #7 (Submissions)

Re: Graphic Artist of the Week #7 (Submissions)

Postby PrincessKiara » March 12th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Is it too late to send in submissions?

Anyway, here is mine.. if I’m too late for week 7, I would love to be in week 8. :P

EDIT: Forgot to add my name on the picture so everyone can see I made it.
Last edited by PrincessKiara on March 13th, 2010, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby LadyAnette » March 13th, 2010, 4:21 am

Darn! It's so pretty and you can't use it! :( I hope you'll submit on week 8? :D
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 13th, 2010, 8:19 am

[quote="LadyAnette"]Darn! It's so pretty and you can't use it! :( I hope you'll submit on week 8? :D[/quote]

Yes, but she submitted it yesterday. I thought you were able to submit a graphic until Friday. :/
KopsTheTerminator

Postby PrincessKiara » March 13th, 2010, 1:51 pm

[quote="LadyAnette"]Darn! It's so pretty and you can't use it! :( I hope you'll submit on week 8? :D[/quote]

Thanks! Sure, I would love to submit on week 8. Could I just use this graphic since it didn’t make it in this week?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby thelionpride556 » March 13th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Wow, all these graphics are awesome! I would make one, but I can't do graphics very well. :innocent:
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » March 13th, 2010, 7:54 pm

Good point, Kopa! Daw why not? *Adds to list* :D
LadyAnette

Postby RayCat » March 14th, 2010, 12:29 am

*wanders in* ...It isn't too late to submit, is it? I have a graphic, you see:
Is it okay? <=3
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby LadyAnette » March 14th, 2010, 12:52 am

Hmmm I suppose yes. But please restrain from making an avvie again. 'K? :D
LadyAnette

Postby RayCat » March 14th, 2010, 6:15 pm

[quote="LadyAnette"]Hmmm I suppose yes. But please restrain from making an avvie again. 'K? :D[/quote]
Ohh okay! Sorry, I did have a bigger version but I deleted it by accident >.< lol. Thanks for letting me submit it anyway, good luck everyone!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Simba » March 14th, 2010, 6:32 pm

:hesitant: so these contests close on Friday or Saturday? maybe a specific deadline like on Mike's contest would prevent confusion in the future.

I was planning on entering this one, but since I'm already too late I'll wait to another time. good luck to everyone who entered this week!
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest