Graphic Artist of the Week #5 (Submissions)

Graphic Artist of the Week #5 (Submissions)

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 17th, 2010, 3:08 pm

Graphic Artist Of The Week:

Sorry for setting this contest up late, everyone. LadyAnette told me to host this contest from now on, so I had to contract Simba for the winner userbars.

This week's winner is Neon! Excellent work!

Use it with pride :)

Hall of fame:
Week 1 - Simba
Week 2 - parabuteo78 and Annie
Week 3 - parabuteo78
Week 4 - Neon

Welcome to the Graphic Artist of the Week Contest! (GAWC) Here is the official place where all those graphic designers can post their graphics for submissions and people can vote as well! Please read the rules that are listed below before submitting of voting. (Rules have also been changed slightly)

[quote="Graphic Contest Week Rules"]

Submitting Rules:

1. You may only submit one graphic per contest.
2. Your graphic must be TLK related.
3. Buttons, Avatars and bars are not accepted.
4. All graphics must be watermarked. (A copyright notice of who did the graphic)
5. The graphic must be your own.
6. All your graphics must be new and made especially for this topic. When not and an older graphic you made previously, you will not be submitted and will need to make a current one.
7. Winners can only win three times in a row. If they win again, the second place artist wins.

Voting Rules:

1. Please do not vote for yourself.
2. Do not say who you voted for. This is extremely confidential
3. Please don't make any bad comments on a graphic.

Sound good?[/quote]

(Those rules were made by LadyAnette.)

Okay guys, submitting time! Post your submissions and they will be added here. ^^

v First submission by parabuteo78 v

v Second submission by SimbasMate v

v Third submission by Kopa23 v

v Fourth submission by Taka v

Last edited by KopsTheTerminator on February 20th, 2010, 8:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Graphic Artist of the Week #5 (Submissions)

Postby parabuteo78 » February 17th, 2010, 11:34 pm

Good of you to take over this contest, Kopa23.

Here's my entry for this week:

My Website, the biggest collection of TLK Coloring Pages!
My dA-page

All graphics on my profile made by me. My signatures are on a rotator and will appear at random. Refresh the page to see another one.

Like my graphics? Have a look at my thread and feel free to make a request: Parabuteo78’s Graphics
parabuteo78

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Respect is free, but it does have to be earned

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 18th, 2010, 1:59 pm

Great graphic! I'll add it now. ^^

And thanks!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SimbasMate » February 18th, 2010, 3:25 pm

I got inspirtion from an Owl City song to make this graphic.. The Technicolor Phase. It's a great song! Anyways, this is my submisson:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 19th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Awesome submission! Added. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LadyAnette » February 20th, 2010, 4:42 am

Ah, so here's the topic! Congratulations, Kopa! You did it exactly as I did! :D I just wanted to let you know that I'm back, but if you wish to continue your job that's fine. Or maybe we could alternate? I just wanted to let you know that you're doing a fantastic job! :ecstatic:
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 20th, 2010, 10:45 am

Thank you LadyAnette! If you want to host the contest again, that's fine with me. :) Welcome back!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LadyAnette » February 20th, 2010, 8:00 pm

I suppose I could do it from now on, if it's okay with you. This week you get to finish it, however! Good luck! :)
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Taka » February 20th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Here's mine:
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 20th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Okay, I suppose we can start now. C8
KopsTheTerminator

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest