14%
21%
14%
No votes

Total votes : 14

Graphic of the Week #3 (Voting)

Postby LadyAnette » February 7th, 2010, 2:09 am

Graphic Of The Week:

Here you can vote for the best graphic! Go ahead! Anyone can! Don't forget to look at the rules on voting and to refresh your memory, here's the Hall of Fame! Remember, anyone can win!

Hall of fame:
Week 1 - Simba
Week 2 - Parabuteo and Annie

^ #1 ^

^ #2 ^

^ #3 ^

^ #4 ^

^ #5 ^
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Graphic of the Week #3 (Voting)

Postby KopaFan13 » February 7th, 2010, 9:58 am

How am I going to win? lol next week I will join again! :pretty:

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I LOVE CubbieSimba :)

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » February 7th, 2010, 10:06 am

Who said you couldn't? Lol. :)
LadyAnette

Postby KopaFan13 » February 7th, 2010, 10:08 am

lol no one has voted for me yet but I will try harder next week! :excited:

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

I LOVE CubbieSimba :)

Postby Neon » February 7th, 2010, 10:43 am

It has to go by your favor and pop and skill KF I'm sure you will do better. Likewise I refrain from using the vote system and I shall not vote.
I prefer a judge to settle all factors impartially my judgment is the first sig but I shall not vote. It is rather rich in its graphic content.
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby thanigraphics » February 7th, 2010, 9:06 pm

I like that Under the Stars one....but they're all pretty amazing. It'll be hard to choose this week!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Panda-chan » February 7th, 2010, 9:07 pm

[quote="Neon"]It has to go by your favor and pop and skill KF I'm sure you will do better. Likewise I refrain from using the vote system and I shall not vote.
I prefer a judge to settle all factors impartially my judgment is the first sig but I shall not vote. It is rather rich in its graphic content.[/quote]
Oookaaay... :?
I voted! :D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest