Graphic of the Week #3 (Submissions)

Re: Graphic of the Week #3 (Submissions)

Postby SimbasMate » February 2nd, 2010, 9:48 pm

Here's my submisson. Just made it :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby LadyAnette » February 2nd, 2010, 10:07 pm

Woah! Awesome submission! *Added* :D
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby KovusTrueMate » February 3rd, 2010, 2:24 am

Just finished about an hour ago. Here's my submission! :D

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » February 3rd, 2010, 5:22 am

Meh I guess I'll submit my really crappy sig that I made for KM. :ehh:

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby LadyAislinn » February 3rd, 2010, 6:34 am

I don't want to speak for LA(....lol) but I think the graphics are supposed to be made specifically for the contest. :innocent:

That siggy isn't crap whatsoever by the way. :)

Edit: I think I'm gonna enter again this week. Oh and a little question LA... can I put the Mufasa graphics I made for last week's contest up as a freebie in my graphics thread?
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby LadyAnette » February 3rd, 2010, 7:16 am

Amanda: Sorry, Panda. LA's right. You have to submit it especially for the contest. And no, your graphics aren't crappy! I'd love to see more awesome graphics from you! :D

LA: I'm glad you may submit! Yes, you may use them for whatever you want after the contest. :)

Kovustruemate: I don't see it? :innocent:
LadyAnette

Postby KopaFan13 » February 3rd, 2010, 9:21 am

I will submit mine soon :Dit is my first ever blending pic.

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

I LOVE CubbieSimba :)

Postby Neon » February 3rd, 2010, 12:52 pm

Remember a blending sig is a sig style with overlay effects over the render or smudged edges of the render which is feathered inwards to create a blended image. Problem is you have to manage depth with blending
This one 诅咒
142 layers
Time taken 23 hrs
I made the background and every bit of effect
The exposure seems just right with the depth so is the blending but the light source is questionable.
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby thanigraphics » February 3rd, 2010, 1:16 pm

awesome contest! I just discovered this.... are graphics made in MS paint also allowed? (re-worked tlk pics)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KovusTrueMate » February 3rd, 2010, 2:33 pm

LA: I'll post it as an attachment, then. :)
Attachments
GreatKings1 copy.png

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest