No votes
6%
41%
6%

Total votes : 17

Graphic of the Week #1 (Voting)

Postby LadyAnette » January 20th, 2010, 7:39 am

Graphic of the Week:

Alrigheh everyone! So here is where you can vote for the best fanart! Remember the rules from page one! The userbars are pending for the moment. This one's gonna be a tough choice! May the best designer win! =D

^ #1 ^

^ #2 ^

^ #3 ^

^ #4 ^

^ #5 ^

^ #6 ^

^ #7 ^

^ #8 ^

Go ahead and vote! Everyone can! =D
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Graphic of the Week #1 (Voting)

Postby LadyAnette » January 20th, 2010, 7:50 am

Voted. ^^
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » January 20th, 2010, 10:29 am

voted =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 20th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Voted :D

lol man there's no way I can win since everyone here is way better than me at graphics :p
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Chaka » January 21st, 2010, 11:42 pm

Wow! Those are so amazing! :D It's so hard to decide on a few of them. Especially those last two, I don't think I've seen transparent images at those qualities before!
ImageImageImageImage

Avatar by Simbadacub | Signatures by Taka, Princess Kiara, and Simbadacub | GIFs edited by Simba. Thanks guys! :innocent:
Chaka

Kiara Fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby FuzzySimba » January 21st, 2010, 11:46 pm

Its a little obvious who might win this at this stage as i also voted for number 7 hehe :)
I am a AMV creater and if you want to
check out my Channel.
Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACE1JONB
Simba's Words:
"The Great Kings of the past are up there watching over us."
Created By LadyAnette Thank You! Your My Friend Always!
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Nickname(s): Fuzzy, FS,
Pride Points: 8

Postby LadyAnette » January 22nd, 2010, 5:57 am

Lol not supposed to post who you voted for. :P

I can't wait to see the results! They end on Saturday.
LadyAnette

Postby parabuteo78 » January 22nd, 2010, 11:42 pm

Voted!

Great idea for a contest and well done by all! :)

My Website, the biggest collection of TLK Coloring Pages!
My dA-page

All graphics on my profile made by me. My signatures are on a rotator and will appear at random. Refresh the page to see another one.

Like my graphics? Have a look at my thread and feel free to make a request: Parabuteo78’s Graphics
parabuteo78

Respect is free, but it does have to be earned

Pride Points: 0

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest