Ask Zira

Re: Ask Zira

Postby SimbasGuard » January 8th, 2018, 8:50 am

[quote="Starfire Lions"]What happened to your ear?[/quote]

I am an exceptional fighter, but one of my opponents did land a grazing claw swipe to me ear when I was a very young adult.

When you were on The Lion Guard (The Show) where was dorsal mark (The blaze down her back and face.)?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » January 9th, 2018, 12:11 am

-i took a swim and accidentally had my head under water. stripe, gone. I tried to shampoo in a new one, but I didn't read the package right and got myself the washable.

-are you the biological mum of Vitani and Nuka or is one/both of them adopted?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » January 10th, 2018, 11:15 am

Nuka and Vitani are both my biological cubs. However Vitani's Father was a handsome Rogue that I sought comfort from as he was passing by the boarders of The Pride Lands. One Night when Sca...Uh I mean Nuka's Father and I had a terrible fight. Sca...Uh I Mean Nuka's Father then ordered me to...Uh I mean I was so heartbroken that I ran to the boarder of The Pride Lands. Where ultimately Vitani's Father comforted me in my hours of need.

Did you really want Kovu to Kill Simba and Become King of The Pride Lands or were you just hoping that he could injure Simba badly enough so that you could kill him yourself?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to Character Interaction